chapter 24 They're Back

Someone's POV

"Grandpa!" I almost got a heart attack when I hear one of my granddaughter call me.

"Noisy,as ever" I heard my another granddaughter muttered beside me.

After a few seconds the door suddenly open,revealing my grandson and my noisy granddaughter.

"Grandpa guess what?!" Four said as she enter my office.

"What is it?" I boredly ask to stop this nonsense, my granddaughter grin like crazy.

She is Savannah Four Numerous well...she's the most childish and crazy granddaughter I ever have.

"Our famous swimmer just lose for the first time!"

"Shut up four" my grandson said and sit beside my granddaughter.

Kaizer Six Numerous the most competitive of them all and another fact about him is he doesn't like the word "loser"

"You lose too?" I ask him and surprisingly,he nodded.

"Wait what do you mean about the "too" thing?" Four suddenly ask out of nowhere with her hands act like she quoted the too.

"Oh,Five your here—wait!does it mean you lose too?" Four asked.

my granddaughter just rolled her eyes too her cousin and didn't say anything.

Five is the most complicated of all my granddaughter well she's really not like that,but ever since her favorite cousin is gone she became like that and I can't do anything about it.

I heard another knock.

"Come in!" Sigaw ni Four dahilan para mag bukas ang pinto.

Revealing another batch of grandson's and daughter's

Oh great...

"Hi Grandpa!" My granddaughter Ninya Nine Numerous greet me the she's the kindest of all and the most dangerous granddaughter at the same time.

"Lolo Did you miss me?" Shammy Ten Numerous mostly call sampu the most sweetest of them all.

"Hey gramps!" Dos Willson Numerous the most normal and most friendly.

"Yow lolo!!" The most noisy of all my grandson...Zayn Thirdy Numerous greet me also and sit beside Ninya.

"Hey lolo Im back!Your favorite grandson is back!" And last but not the least... Mark Uno Numerous the Most playboy and always on a detention room

"Where's Eight?" Thirdy asked Nine making the room silent.

"He's not coming" Nine answered.

Making the atmosphere awkward.

"So ...why did you call us?" Until Six broke the silence.

"It's about your C-cousin" I said.
Damn I almost broke my voice Thinking about them is the hardest thing I could do.

I heard them gasped even Six.