chapter 190

Jack smiled and giggled, "did I embarrass you, daddy?" He blurted the last word out and quickly covered his mouth and blushed a bit.  Mark started laughing at Jack.

jack slapped marks arm playfully, "at least I didn't almost call my boyfriend 'baby boy' and blushed when asked about it" jack said sassily talking about what happened in the living room. Mark laughed worse, "But you did blush because you called your boyfriend daddy on accident"

"While I didn't get a boner from seeing my boyfriend put one hand on his hip" jack said back talking about what happened before felix stole jack away.  "I didn't get a boner." Mark crossed his arms and sat down on the bed.

 "Suurree you didn't, then what was the little bugle I saw in your pants while you had your sticking out and drooling?" Jack asked smiling.   Mark blushed worse and stayed silent, looking away.

 Jack sat next to mark on the bed and kissed marks cheek making mark blush more. Mark smiled a little and looked at Jack.

Jack smiled back at mark and kissed his nose. Mark hugged Jack tightly and smiled.

Jack smiled more and hugged back. Mark hugged Jack tightly, kissing Jack's cheek

Jack giggles and cuddles up to mark.   "I love you" Mark smiled.

"I love you more" jack said smiling.  "I love you most" Mark pulled away

  jack giggles and sticks he's tongue out at mark. Mark smirked and planted a kiss on the tip of Jack's tongue. 

 jack blushed and pulled away and pouted. Mark chuckled at his blushing boyfriend.

(and Now markxjack and janyseptiplier moments)

(janyseptiplier:I like how we see the GIF and think about Mark and Jack doing that instead of us doing it with a crush or someone xDDD) (Me: Ikr! XD) 

(Me: Yep mark! He's your baby boy...right mark? XD) (janyseptiplier: Omg XDD)

(Me: HAHAHAHA!!! XDDD) (janyseptiplier: XDDDDDDD IM DYING)

(me:THE GAY IS OFF THE CHARTS!!! XDDD) (janyseptiplier: "I didn't get a boner." Mark crossed his arms and sat down on the Ned.... Bed** )

(Me: The Ned!?! XD poor Ned... Wait! WHO THE FUCK IS NED!!!?!! XDD) 

(janyseptiplier: What would Jack and Mark's first argument be about? 0.0) (me: I don't know.... But I got an idea!...But its kinda... Smutty) 

(janyseptiplier: That's cool. Tell meh :3) (Me: Jack and mark could get into a heated argument that soon turns into angry sex.....there is something wrong with me! XD)

(janyseptiplier: Omg XD. I think that's too strong for them. They'd fit more into an argument, then apologies and cuddles :3 Also "kinda smutty" ITS COMPLETELY SMUTTY XD) (Me:I'M (NOT) SORRY!!! and sure we can do that! XD But what are they going argue about? )

(janyseptiplier: I dunno. Maybe Jack tries to do something risky again and gets hurt, but a bit worse (maybe a bigger cut somewhere) and Mark argues about how he warned Jack and Jack argues about how he's fine and that Mark's overreacting. But we could do that the next day of the camping trip :P) (Me: No! We could do it now! We have PLENTY OF TIME!!! XDD) 

(janyseptiplier: I think we should let the poor guys settle in the camp before drama XD) (Me: Nooooo!!! XD) 

(janyseptiplier: Poor boyfriends XD) (Me: XD)