chapter 89

Jack giggled and pouted, "I'm not a prince, you're a prince!" He said giggling not caring if the people were staring or not.  "We're both princes" Mark smiled at Jack.

Jack smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.  Mark kissed Jack's nose, "Or would you prefer Irish teddy bear/ Leprechaun?" Mark laughed.

Jack blushed at all the nicknames and cuddled up to mark. Mark felt his heart skip a beat and smiled, hugging Jack tightly.

The waiter came back with their stuff and put it on the table before leaving the two alone again. Mark pulled Jack out of his lap and sat him next to himself so they could eat.

Jack pouted when he had to get off of mark.  Mark smiled at Jack and kissed his cheek before he began to eat.

Jack started to eat his food too. Mark and Jack were eating peacefully when Mark felt someone walk to their table.

"excuse me but I'm going have to ask you two to leave please" someone said. Both males looked up to see the manager looking at the two of them."Excuse you?" Mark asked with a raised eyebrow, "Why in the world would you be kicking us out?" Mark asked, his tone laced with anger.

"I've been told by the couple over there that you two are disturbing their breakfast by being all over each other" the manager explained calmly point at the two people that were staring at mark and jack. "We were just hugging and kissing? Is that what you like to call being all over each other??" Mark asked with slight aggressiveness.

"Get them out of here all ready" the guy who was whispering to his girlfriend about mark and jack and told the manager on them said annoyed. Mark glared at the guy and stood up, grabbing Jack by the waist, Mark walked with Jack to the door, but before he left, he kissed Jack and quickly pulled away, running out of IHOP with Jack.