chapter 148

Once jack got the suit on, he looked at himself in the mirror, he looked good but he wanted to know what mark thought so he walked out of the dressing room and called out, "mark?".  Mark didn't notice Jack, he kept searching until he saw him, his jaw dropping at the sight.

"How do I look?" Jack asked looking at mark.  Mark stared at Jack, trying to find words, but the only things that came out of his mouth were stutters.

"Are you ok, mark?" Jack asked worried. Mark slowly nodded, his cheeks bright red.

Jack didn't know why mark was acting like this, so he asked, "do I look bad?".  Mark's look softened, "No no.. You look amazing." Mark reassured walking closer to Jack.

Jack blushed a bit, "R-really?" He asked. Of course. You look stunning" Mark smiled

jack smiled back, "o-oh thank you" he said smiling.  "Let's buy it" Mark said with hope in his eyes.

Jack's eyes widen, "w-what!?! R-really?" He asked shocked. "Yeah! You look amazing in it and it suits you well" Mark smiled

Jack smiled and quickly kissed marks lips before going back to the dressing room to get dress back into his normal clothes. Mark smiled widely as he waited for Jack.

Once jack was in his normal clothes, he walked out with the suit neatly folded in his hand. Mark grabbed Jack's wrist and pulled him to the counter

The two got to the counter and jack was about to pull out his wallet and was going to pay for it when mark stopped him. Mark took out his own wallet, "Let me buy it for you"