chapter 152

(janyseptiplier: Omg XD) "Milkman" Mark smirked (janyseptiplier: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))  "Goofball" jack said kissing mark's cheek.

"Doof" Mark kissed Jack's nose. Jack giggled and smiled at mark. (me: YES!!! FINALLY!!! THE NICKNAME WAR IS OVER!!!! XDD) 

Mark smiled, "What do you wanna do now?".  jack shrugged, "I dunno" he said smiling.

Mark laughed, "I love you". "I love you too!" Jack said happily.

Mark hugged Jack tightly and kissed his cheek. Jack giggled, "can we go home, Mark?" He asked nicely.

"Sure" Mark smiled. Both boys got up and started walking home. The two boys soon got home and walked in, jack got an idea and started to act really giddy.

Mark noticed Jack all giddy and chuckled, "What's up?". Jack smiled brightly at mark, "mark! Can we please make cookies? Please!" He asked bouncing up and down like an excited kid.

Mark OBVIOUSLY couldn't say no to that, "Sure!". Jack smiled more and clapped his hands excitedly and grabbed marks arm and pulled him into the kitchen.

Mark chuckled at how excited and cute Jack was acting. It was adorable.  Jack looked at mark and whined noticing mark staring at him while day dream, "mmmaaarrrkkk" he whined out.

Mark smiled, "Sorry." He walked over to Jack and started grabbing the ingredients from the fridge.  Once they all stuff out to make cooking, jack started to put some of the ingredients in the bowl.

When Jack wasn't looking, Mark took some flower in his hand and when Jack turned around, Mark slapped him softly with the flower.  Jack jumped by the sudden movement, he looked at the floor to see flower and looked up to see mark laughing, "oh! You son of a bitch" he said grabbing the bag of flower and threw some of the flower on mark.

Mark laughed and grabbed an egg, smashing it on Jack's shirt as he stuck his tongue out at Jack. Jack gasped and grabbed an egg and smashed it on marks head.

Mark laughed and grabbed some flower, throwing it on Jack's hair.  Jack giggled and looked him and then looked at mark and started to laugh more.

Mark laughed too, "Let's make cookies" Mark chuckled. Jack nodded, "but first let's get cleaned up" he said.

"Okay" Mark laughed. *short time skip* once they were finally cleaned and the kitchen was cleaned up, they went back to cooking. jack smiled at mark and kissed him on the cheek. "hey markimoo?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah?" Mark smiled back. jack picked up some of the cookie dough from the bowl using his finger and put some of it on mark's nose, "try that and tell me if it's good or not." he said giggling a bit.

Mark tried to lick it off of his nose, "I can't reach itttt" Mark whined. "use your finger, silly" jack said smiling at mark.

Mark laughed and used his finger, licking it off, "Mmmmmm".  "is it good, silly?" jack asked smiling.

Mark nodded his head eagerly.  jack giggled, "ok, well help me roll these into balls and put them on the oven tray" jack said starting to take some cookie dough and made it into a ball shape and put it on a sheet that was on the oven tray.

Mark did the same, smiling at Jack.  jack smiled back at mark, once they got all the cookies on the tray, jack opens the oven and puts the tray in and then closes the oven. jack turns the oven on and looks at mark and smiled. 

Mark smiled back at Jack and wrapped an arm around him. jack smiled more, "you wanna kiss" he asked smiling at mark.

Mark nodded, smiling at Jack. jack smiled and grabbed a chocolate kiss and gave it to mark, "here" he said smiling. (me: did you see what i did there? XD)