chapter 79

"ok" jack said.  Mark nodded and looked down at his hands.

"What were you thinking about?" Jack asked curiously. "I don't know... What's happened in these past few days..." Mark said softly, looking at the floor and playing with his hands.

jack nodded and went back to work. Mark bit his lip and started to bounce his leg up and down nervously. 

the bell rung, jack got up and grabbed his stuff. Mark lazily stood up and grabbed his stuff, clumsily dropping some of it.  

Jack and mark started to walk out of the school and walked to marks house. Mark seemed very quiet and maybe a bit upset.

 they got to the house and walked inside. Mark walked to his room and sat on his bed, looking at his hands as he twirled his thumbs.

 jack wanted to follow mark but something told him to leave mark alone. he sighed and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Mark frowned and stood up from his bed, rubbing his hands together. He walked over to Jack, he wanted to act normal and happy, but as soon as he saw Jack, he engulfed him into a hug.

jack was surprised by the hug but hugged mark back. Mark sniffled a bit as he hugged Jack tightly.

jack soothing rubbed mark's back. Mark smiled sadly and wiped his eyes.

"mark, what's wrong" jack asked worried. Mark pulled away from the hug, wiping his eyes and smiling, "I don't know... I just... I... forget it... it's stupid..." Mark brushed it off, rubbing the back of his neck.

jack nodded and kissed mark's cheek. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's lips caringly.