chapter 70

jack giggled and put the pancakes on a plate and tried to walked over to the table but was pulled back by mark. Mark hugged Jack tightly, "I want cuddles..."

Jack sighed and put the plate of pancakes on the counter. "Fine, we can cuddle some more" he said smiling a bit.  "Yaaayyy" Mark smiled.

Jack yelped when mark picked him up and started carry him to Mark's room. Mark set Jack down on his bed and got in with Jack, wrapping his arms around Jack and laying with him.

Jack smiled and cuddled close to mark.  Mark kissed Jack's forehead and hugged him tightly.

 Jack smiled and giggled a bit, "why did you want to cuddle me so badly?" He asked smiling. "Cuz I wuv you... And you're warm and cuddly.." Mark answered, blushing a little

Jack smiled, "well, we do have to go to school today. So what are you gonna do without any cuddles from me?" Jack asked giggling. Mark pouted, "Kisses".

Jack smiled and rolled his eyes, "you really do like my cuddles, don't ya" he asked smiling. "Yes, yes i do." Mark smiled at Jack.

jack giggled and kiss mark's cheek, "you're a goof" he said smiling. Mark blushed, "You're the goof".

jack playfully rolled his eyes and giggled and cuddled close to mark. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's forehead.

jack smiled and and decided to tease mark a bit. so he sat up and smiled smugly at mark. Mark raised an eyebrow at Jack.

jack smiled more and moved mark's arms away from his waist earning a small whine from mark and got out of bed. Mark pouted, "Jaaack"

jack giggled and was about to leave the room. Mark grabbed Jack's wrist and pulled him back.

jack smiled at the pouty mark. "Jaaackkkk" Mark whined again.

"wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttt, markimoo?" jack asked smiling. "Cuddlez" Mark said in the cutest voice.

jack smiled more, "no cuddlez" jack said back in a cute voice.