chapter 133

Mark laughed, "Anyways, I wanna play truth and dare," Mark said like a child, sitting cross legged on the floor. jack was about to say something but yelped when mark pulled jack onto his lap. "sure you can play" felix said smiling.

Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "Jack, It's your turn to ask someone" Felix said. "ok. mark truth or dare" jack asked looking at his boyfriend. 

"Truth" Mark said smiling, making Felix yell "pussy!" Making Mark roll his eyes playfully. "What is the most embarrassing nickname you have ever had?" jack asked smiling.

"...Markle Sparkle... Because I accidentally spilled glitter on my hair..." Mark blushed a little. felix and jack started laughing, "aww that's so cute, markle sparkle~" jack said laughing.

Mark blushed, "Shut up.. " Then he turned to Felix with a smirk, "Truth or Dare?".  "dare" felix said smiling.

"I dare you to... Put on make up." Mark smirked. Felix shrugged and grabbed some make up and put it on.

Jack started laughing at Felix, making Mark smiled. "You look so ridiculous" jack said laughing more. "Bitch, I'm fabulous!" Felix joked laughing along with jack. Jack felt mark pull him closer and giggled, "ok, jack truth or dare" felix said smiling. "Um.. Dare" jack said.

Mark chuckled and saw Felix smirking, "That was a bad idea."  "i dare you Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for 3 minutes while the game continues" felix said smiling and laughing a bit. jack rolled his eyes and got off of mark's lap and started to spin an imaginary hula hoop around his waist. felix laughed at jack but laughed more he noticed mark's tongue sticking out and he was drooling a bit.

Mark blushed and wiped his mouth. once jack was done he sat back down on mark's lap not noticing his boyfriend blushing and staring down at him. "ok, mark truth or dare." jack said. but nothing came out of mark, jack looked at mark and saw him staring, "mark? are you ok?" he asked.