chapter 124

Jack chuckled and played with marks hair a bit.  Mark nibbled on Jack's skin teasingly.

Jack kept playing marks hair as mark nibbled on his neck.  Mark pulled away and smiled at Jack.

jack smiled back at mark and walked into his and mark's room. Mark followed Jack with a cocked eyebrow.

jack was in the middle of getting dress when mark walked in. Mark blushed, not able to pry his eyes away from his boyfriend.

once jack was dress, he turned around and saw mark staring at him. "how long have you been there?" jack asked.Mark's face got more red as he stuttered out incoherent words.

jack raised an eyebrow and walked over to mark. Mark bit his lip to stop stuttering.

jack looked up at his blushing boyfriend and asked again with a small smile, "how long were you standing there?". "Since you walked in." Mark looked down blushing.

jack blushed a bit and playfully rolled his eyes. Mark looked at Jack and smiled nervously, kissing Jack's nose.

jack giggled and smiled at mark. Mark smiled back and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

jack hugged back and soon the two pulled away, "i'm going to go for a walk, you wanna come? ". "Actually, I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?"Mark said softly, smiling at his boyfriend.

  jack nodded and kissed his mark goodbye before walking over to the front door and walking outside and started to go on his walk. Mark walked to the bathroom and stripped out of his clothes.

while jack was on his walk, it started to get a bit dark out and was about to head home when he felt a sudden pain in the back of his head and fell to the ground and passed out.Mark was sitting on his bed, playing on his phone when he realized... Jack hasn't come back from his walk. That's when Mark started to get worried.