chapter 127

Mark smiled and kissed Jack's cheek.   jack smiled more and the two walked to the hospital and walked inside.

After waiting, Mark was assigned a room to be in and waited for the doctor. the doctor soon came in and looked at mark and jack, "what happened?" he asked. 

"I got stabbed" Mark said with a serious expression on his face. the doctor nodded and cleaned mark's wound before wrapping it with a white medicinal clothe. the doctor then saw jack's cuts on his arm and the doctor walked over to mark's boyfriend and cleaned up his cuts and wrapped his cuts like he did to mark. 

Mark smiled at Jack and looked at the doctor, "Thanks". jack smiled back at mark,  "you're welcome" the doctor said nicely before leaving the two alone.

Mark kissed Jack's cheek, "See? We're perfectly fine".  jack giggled and playfully rolled his eyes. once the boys felt more better they walked out of the hospital and walked home. once they got home, they walked inside. jack smiled at mark and kissed his lips. 

Mark smiled and kissed Jack back.  Jack wrapped an arm around marks neck. 

Mark closed his eyes and kissed Jack passionately. Jack pulled away earning a whine from mark, jack smiled at mark, "I love you" he said smiling.

"I love you more" Mark grinned. Jack smiled and booped marks nose, "no, I love you more" he said smiling.

"I love you way more" Mark pecked Jack's nose. Jack giggled and smiled more, "prove it, markimoo!" He said smiling.

Mark leaned in and kissed Jack passionately. Jack smiled through the kiss and closed his eyes and kissed back.

Mark closed his eyes and caressed Jack's cheek. Jack melted into the kiss more and let marks tongue explore his mouth. But before the two REALLY into it, there was a knock on the door.

Mark pulled away and groaned in annoyance. Jack walked over to the door and opened it to see his mom standing there, "hey ma! What's up?" He asked smiling. "Well I wanted to know if you want to go to the store with me?" Jacks mom asked nicely. "Oh! I would love to go! " jack said smiling more. Jack looked at his pouty boyfriend and giggled, "mark, do you wanna come to the store with us" he asked smiling.

"If your mom doesn't mind... I'd love to go" Mark smiled. "Its fine, I don't mind" jacks mom said smiling. Mark, jack walked out of the house and the three walked over to Jack's mom's car and got in. Jack's mom started the car and started to drive to the store.

Mark looked at Jack and smiled, holding his hand. Jack smiled back and kissed marks cheek.

Mark blushed and smiled to himself. Soon the three got to the store, once the car was parked the three got out of the car and walked into the store.