chapter 58

"can i see it" jack asked nicely seeing mark's turn a deep red when he asked. Mark picked up the ripped pieces and gave them to Jack, "My brother kinda ripped it in half..." And then Mark had an idea, "Why don't you keep one half and I'll keep the other one? "

"ok" jack said smiling. Mark smiled and sat on the bed next to Jack. 

jack smiled more and kissed mark cheek. Mark kissed Jack on the lips lovingly.

jack smiled and kissed back. Mark bit Jack's lower lip gently.

jack opened his mouth to let mark's tongue in. Mark sucked on Jack's tongue, his hands making their way to Jack's waist.

as the two made out jack felt mark pull him closer. Mark pulled Jack to his lap and kept making out with him, his arms wrapping tightly around Jack's waist.

Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck as they kissed not noticing the small boner mark had underneath him. (Janyseptiplier: *snorts* Oh god) Mark growled softly into the kiss.

(me:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) jack moaned a bit into the kiss. (Janyseptiplier: That face just makes it worse xD) Mark kissed Jack more roughly, groaning a little into the kiss.

(me: I'm sorry.... No I'm not! XD ) ack moaned a bit more into the kiss. Mark pulled away and started to kiss and suck on Jack's neck.

Jack played with Mark's hair a bit until mark bit down on his neck making him moan a little louder.  Mark kissed Jack's neck one more time before he heard a knock on the door