chapter 73

Mark glared at the guy, he would've punched him right then, and there, but that would've upset Jack. then the teacher walked in and started teaching, while the teacher was teaching jack felt an arm wrap around his waist he thought it was mark so he let it wrap around him but it wasn't mark, it was the guy that called him 'cutie'

Mark saw and slapped the guy's hand away, "Stop flirting with my boyfriend" he whisper yelled at the boy. the boy smiled at mark and looked at jack and smiled more, "hey cutie" he whispered to jack. "yeah?" jack asked not taking his eyes away from the paper was working on. "can i have a hug?" the guys said. jack looked at the guy and thought for a bit.

Mark growled, he REALLY wanted to punch this guy and if it wasn't for Jack being there, he would've punched the guy straight in the face. "um... sure" jack said looking at the guy, the guy smiled and pulled jack into a hug. jack yelped when he got pulled but hugged back. jack saw mark and smiled at him and waved a bit.

Mark was mad, but he couldn't leave Jack hanging, so he sighed deeply and forced a smile at Jack, waving back sadly.  jack and the guy (james) pulled away, jack smiled at mark and kissed his cheek.

Mark smiled, this time not forcing it, a light blush tinted on his cheeks.  james glared at mark and smiled at jack, "hey cutie, what's your name?" he asked smiling at jack.