chapter 78

Jack wrapped his arms around marks neck. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

Jack pulled away and smiled at mark. Mark smiled back at Jack, "I really like your eyes."

Jack giggled, "thank you, I like yours too" he said smiling.  Mark blushed a little and ruffled Jack's hair, sticking his tongue out at Jack. 

Jack giggled and tried to walk out of the class room when Mark's arms that were around Jack's waist pull him back. Mark hugged Jack tightly and nuzzled his face into Jack's neck.

Jack blushed, "mmmaaarrrkk, we need to go to our last class and then we can cuddle" he said in cute voice.  Mark shook his head and continued to hug Jack, rather tightly.

Jack blushed and noticed the teacher look up to them still in his class...cuddling. Mark then pulled away and walked out of the classroom with Jack.

The two walked into their last class. Mark seemed a bit off, he was lost in though rather than staring at Jack.

 jack was writing down notes as usual not noticing mark staring off in space. Thoughts kept rushing through Mark's head as he stared at the ceiling.

 jack looked over at mark to see him staring at the ceiling, "you ok?" He asked.  Mark didn't hear Jack.

"Mark" jack said marks name little louder. Mark jumped and looked at Jack, "...Yeah?" 

"Are you ok?" Jack asked a bit worried. "Oh, uh.. Y-Yeah.. I was just thinking... about stuff.." Mark said quietly.