chapter 95

Jack hugged back and squeaked when he felt mark grab his butt.  Mark smiled and planted a kiss on Jack's collarbone.

Jack rolled his eyes and messed with marks hair.  Mark pouted and messed Jack's hair up. 

Jack giggled and started to fix his hair when mark stopped him. Mark messed Jack's hair up even more.

Jack yelped and tried to move marks hand away from his hair.  Mark shook his head, "You look adorable with messy hair."

"No I don't" jack pouted. "Yes, you do. You look hot." Mark smiled

Jack chuckled a bit, "did you really just call me hot?" He asked smiling.  Mark blushed, "...Yes. I told you the truth."

Jack smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.  Mark smiled and kissed Jack's cheek.

Jack giggled and fixed his hair a bit.  (Me; Hey mark, how hot is jack? XD) (Mark: Very.) Mark frowned and messed up Jack's hair again.

(me; Oh shit!!! Jack!!! Come here!! (Jack: why?) I gonna check if you have a fever!!!! (XDDD) )) "mmmmaaarrrkk, stop messing up my hair" jack pouted. (janyseptiplier: *badum tss* *sarcastic laughter*)"But you look super adorable and hooot" Mark whined.

(Me:MARK!!! STFU BEFORE I POUR WATER ON JACK!!! XDDD (jk...please don't hurt me!) Jack shook his head and crossed his arms. Mark pouted, "You're literally the cutest thing in the world"

Jack smiled a bit but still had his arms crossed.  Mark smiled at Jack, "You're a little ball of cute, hot, adorable, beautiful, happy sunshine."