chapter 109

Jack couldn't but laugh at what mark said, the jock looked at jack and growled and grabbed jack the shirt.  Mark smacked the Jock's hand off of Jack, "Don't touch him. You might rub off your stupidity on him"

Jack smiled at mark and kissed his cheek,p making the jock roll his eyes, "whatever fags" he said harshly. "Well at least he is dating someone unlike you" jack said smiling, some of the class said "OOOOHHH" (me: get wreak scrum!!!!)Mark slapped a hand over his own mouth as he started laughing like crazy, "Oh my God. Savage!"

 Before the jock could speak the bell rung, mark and jack got out their seats and walked out of the room.  Mark was still laughing a little as they walked home, "You showed him"

Jack chuckled a bit, "yeah" he said laughing more.  Mark smiled and wrapped an arm around Jack's waist, "That's my boy" he chuckled

Jack giggled and kissed Mark's cheek. Mark smiled and unlocked the door to his house. 

The two walked inside and smiled at each other. Mark kissed Jack softly, his eyes fluttering close.

Jack closed his eyes and kissed back and wrapped his arms around marks neck. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

Jack smiled through the kissed.  Mark pulled away and looked into Jack's eyes, "I love you.." Mark smiled sweetly

Jack smiled back warmly, "I love you too". Mark kissed Jack's nose and hugged him, "I really really love you. Like, you have no idea."