chapter 118

Mark groaned and bucked his hips. Jack away from kiss and started to plam Mark's boner VERY slowly.

Mark moaned very loudly and bucked his hips, "F-Fuck, Jack~". Jack stopped plamming marks boner and smiled at mark.

Mark growled quietly and began to palm Jack slowly. Jack tried to hold back his moans but failed, one of his hands went into marks pants and boxers.

Mark blushed and moaned, palming Jack a little faster. Jack moaned louder and pulled down marks pants and boxers exposing marks cock.

Mark moaned when he felt the air hit his member and he palmed Jack more . Jack grabbed marks hand and pulled it away from his crotch and smiled at mark, "I'll be right back" he said before leaving the room and went to go change. After change, he walked out of the room and walked over to mark. He was wearing marks T-shirt (which was a little too big on him.) And some boxers. Jack giggled when he saw marks cock twitch.  

Mark grabbed Jack and took him to the room, pushing him against the bed. Jack smiled innocently at mark as he took marks shirt off.

Mark kicked his own pants and boxers off as he started to grind against Jack again. Jack moaned and smiled when mark staring at jack as he grind against him. "Y-you... Like w-what... Y-you see, daddy~" jack said in between moans.

Mark's response was a moan. Mark took off Jack's boxers and wrapped his fingers around Jack's cock. Jack let out a loud moan when marks hand wrapped around his cock.

Mark smirked and licked the tip, making Jack moan out.  jack moaned out mark's name when mark licked his tip.

Mark sucked on Jack's tip, teasing Jack.  "D-daddy~ stop teasing me~" jack moaned out.