chapter 53

"What?" Jack asked looking at mark. "Your nickname is... Lucky Charm." Mark smiled widely at Jack.

Jack laughed and rolled his eyes. Mark licked his lips and looked down, getting lost in thought.

Jack was thinking too and smiled when he got an idea, he moved around on Mark's lap Making his ass rub against Mark's dick.  Mark moaned quietly, biting his lip.

Jack giggled and moved around on Marks lap more. Mark growled quietly under his breath, "Stop it".

Jack looked innocently at mark, "stop what?" He said innocently trying to act as if he did nothing wrong.  Mark slightly glared at Jack and then chuckled at his 'Innocence'.

Jack giggled and kissed Mark's cheek.  Mark smiled at Jack and kissed his nose, "You're such a nerdy charm" Mark smiled at Jack cheekily.

Jack smiled at mark, "I know" he said smiling.  Mark thought for a second... "Hey, Jack..."He started.

Jack looked at mark, "yeah?" He asked. "You don't have a nickname for me..."Mark smirked. 

"Yes I do, its markimoo" jack said smiling.  Mark smiled, "that's cute".

"Yeah, because you're cute" jack said smiling. Mark blushed, "Nah, you're the cute one."

Jack smiled and rolled his eyes and layed his head on marks shoulder.  Mark sighed happily, feeling the warmth of his Lucky charm's head on his shoulder.

 jack smiled softly as he closed his eyes. Mark ran his hand softly through Jack's hair.