Chapter 33

jack could see mark giving everyone a cold stare as he walked to the door but when walked past jack his glaze soften. Mark sighed and when he got out the door. He started limping again.  

jack saw mark's leg limping and wanted to help but he couldn't right now. he started to hear some people giggling when mark left. Mark limped to the office trying to ignore the giggles he heard.

the teacher sighed and let the student talk for the rest of the class. Mark sat in the principle's office. "What did you do this time, FischBach?" the principle asked. "What do you mean this time? It's been a long time since I've done anything." mark said. "Mark, you and I both know that's a lie."  the principle said "Excuse me?" mark asked starting to get pissed again.  "You know you've been one of the most problematic students here"  the principle said.  "And I can't change?" mark asked.  "People don't change just like that" the principle said.  "Well, I have" mark said.  "And why are you here then?" the principle asked. Mark was pissed, "You're right.. Why am I here? This place is too useless to waste my time." he said angrily . "Mark FischBach!" the principle yelled.  "You called me one of the most problematic students-" Mark stood up "-Then you said that I couldn't change!?" "Give me one good reason to waste my time on this hell-hole!" Mark demanded. "Sean William McLoughlin." the principle said And Mark stopped talking.

jack was sitting in waiting for something to happen..mostly waiting for mark to come back. "Why are you here?" The principal asked again. "Because I snapped" mark said.  "You snapped?" The principal raised an eyebrow.  "It's not like I wanted to. Everyone laughed at me. I was sick of it. I couldn't take it. So I yelled 'Shut up'. And when the teacher scolded me. I shut her up" mark explained. Mark had a broken look on his face "Can I go now?" He looked at the door. "Sure"Mark said before he stood up and limped out.

 the bell rung, jack sighed and stood up and grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom. Mark walked to his next classroom, a frown on his lips and a limp on his walk.

jack got into his next class and sat down in his seat. Mark limped into the classroom and sat down, his eyes looked sad and his mouth was curved into a frown.

Jack didn't like seeing mark sad, he wanted mark feel happy. Maybe they can talk at lunch. Mark felt everyone staring, he couldn't take it. He wanted everyone to stop paying attention to him.