chapter 88

"W-why?" Jack asked still stuttering. "Because you're my prince" Mark smiled at Jack.

Jack smiled, "does t-that make y-you the princess?" He joked laughing.  Mark rolled his eyes playfully and kissed Jack's nose, "Yes. And I'm a beautiful princess" Mark said pretending to flip his hair all sassy.

"Well, I'm definitely not saving you from any dragon" jack said laughing more.  Mark pouted, "Am I supposed to save you?" Mark laughed.

Jack giggled, "I don't kn-" he yelped when he felt mark pick him up. "Mark! Put me down!" He said smiling. "No. I'll save you my dear prince." Mark pulled Jack to his lap.

Jack blushed and covered his face in marks chest in embarrassment. Not noticing the two people that were looking them before were looking them again. Mark smiled and planted a kiss on Jack's hair

Jack looked over and saw the people staring again, he looked at mark and cuddled up to him.  Mark gave the people a look as he wrapped his arms around jack being protective of his boyfriend, making the people stop staring

Jack felt mark wrap his arms protectively around jack making jack look up at mark and smile at his protective boyfriend. Mark smiled back at Jack, wanting to hold him like that forever.

A waiter came by, "I'm sorry I'm late but we're really busy today. " the waiter explained. "Its fine" jack said softly. "What would you two like today?" The waiter asked nicely.  Mark and Jack both ordered and the waiter wrote down what they asked for, smiled and left.

jack noticed one of the people that staring at them whispering to the other and pointed at jack and mark.  Mark frowned because he knew Jack would feel bad. Mark glared at everyone, making them turn away and keep on with their conversations.

Jack was looking at the floor thinking about what those people were saying about him and mark. Mark kissed Jack's cheek, he only cared about what Jack thought.

jack looked up at mark and fake smiled.  Mark saw right through Jack's fake smile and frowned.

Jack looked over at the people until he felt someone pull him back. Mark pulled Jack up in his lap so he was face to face with him. Mark looked at Jack with a serious expression, "Jack, stop worrying about what other people think, you're a beautiful, amazing, smart, enthusiastic and funny individual. But right now, you're not being you. Forget about them. Remember that I think you're everything." Mark said sternly, but with care.

Jack sighed, "ok" he said softly. He looked at mark, "thank you " he said smiling a bit. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's nose, "No problem, prince".