chapter 106

Jack  laid down again and smiled at his sleepy boyfriend, "yes?" He answered smiling. Mark sat up and hugged his boyfriend, "I don't wanna go to school" Mark whined.

"Why not?" Jack asked. "I wanna keep sleeping and cuddling" Mark kinda lied. He did wanna sleep and cuddle, but that wasn't the reason he wanted to stay home.

Jack smiled at mark and kissed his forehead again.  Mark smiled and pouted a bit.

 "Why are you pouting?" Jack asked giggling. "Do we haaave to go to schoool?" Mark whined.

Jack sighed, "yes, we do have to go" he said. Mark groaned and laid back on the bed.

jack giggled and kissed mark's cheek.  Mark smiled a little and sat up, "Fine..."

Jack smiled back at mark and the two got off the bed and got dress's, and grabbed their thing before walking to school.  Mark and Jack walked to school hand in hand.

Soon the two got to school and started walking to their first class. Mark bumped into one of the Jocks, Dan. "Watch where you're going, Fag." Dan growled, making Mark sigh and walk past him.

Jack saw that and narrowed is eyes at Dan.  Dan rolled his eyes and walked away. Mark had a small frown on his face.

The two got to their first class and walked in and sat in their seats.  Mark tapped his finger nervously on the desk.

Jack noticed mark tapping his fingers nervously on the desk and was about to say something when the bell rung.  Mark quickly stood up and grabbed his things, waiting for Jack.

Jack got out of his seat and grabbed his stiff before meeting mark outside the classroom then the two started walking to their next class. Mark looked at Jack and smiled.