chapter 6

Mark saw that Jack's eyes landed on him, a smile on his face. Mark smiled and felt his cheek lightly heat up. Jack looked back at the teacher and class continued. Jack didn't write down notes, he listened to the teacher, the smile still on his face.

Mark's day light up with Jack's smile, why was jack doing this to him? Mark was somewhat frustrated at jack, but at the same time he was thankful. Mark sighed in frustration and lowered his head. The bell soon rung, jack grabbed his things and got of his seat and walked out of the class too and started to walk to his next class.

Mark tried to get jack out of his head, TRIED. But as much as he tried, he couldn't. Mark didn't want to admit it, but he officially admits....he has a crush on jack. Who wouldn't? He's good looking AND smart. Mark, still caught up in his thoughts, almost bump into jack..... Again. ALMOST. He instead, tried to avoid bumping into the younger male and fell... Once again... In front of jack. Jack stopped walking when someone fell in front of him, he bent down and put his hand in front of the person who fell so he could help them up.

Mark sighed at his clumsiness and looked up to see Jack's face was there which caused him to jump back from the awkwardness. Jack blinked a bit and looked at mark before standing up again, "are you okay?" He asked still looking at mark.
"I'm fine..." Mark answered calmly, hiding a smile that was for some reason trying to creep onto his lips. Jack nodded, "ok well, I'll see in class,bye! " he said nicely before leaving to his next class.