chapter 75

"Fuck off" Mark scowled at James, kissing Jack's forehead and walking away with Jack. jack smiled warmly at mark as they walked away.

Mark walked, his arm around Jack, glaring at people who gave them weird looks.  jack giggled at his protective boyfriend. 

Mark smiled and walked with Jack to their next class. Jack was about to sit in his seat when he felt mark pull him back.  

Mark hugged Jack tightly for a minute before letting go and allowing Jack to seat.   Jack sat down in his seat, the teacher walked into the class room and started teaching. Jack didn't notice mark staring at him.

Mark just couldn't help it, every time he'd look away or try to look away, his eyes kept landing on Jack.  Jack looked up and turned around and caught mark starting at him causing jack to smile before he turned back around.

Mark blushed a little and smiled to himself, still not able to pry his eyes off Jack. One kid saw mark still staring at jack and asked, "why are you staring at him?" They asked looking at mark.

Mark blushed, "I wasn't staring at him..."  the kid rolled his eyes and smiled at mark, "sssuuurreee you weren't" the kid said smiling.

Mark blushed worse, "I wasn't!"  "If you didn't then why are you blushing bro?" felix asked smiling more.

Mark blushed worse, "Okay, fine. I was staring at him." Felix laughed at how red marks face, "I knew it, so you like him?" Felix asked mark smiling. 

"wait, mark?" Felix asked looking at mark a bit more. "Yeah?" Mark asked.

"Oh, I thought you were some one else, bro." Felix said laughing at himself. "So how are you and jack?" He asked smiling. "Fantastic." Mark answered confused at Felix.

felix smiled more, "that good" he said smiling. jack looked around and saw felix and mark, "hey felix" jack said smiling. "hey jack, where were you this morning?" felix asked jack. "i was at mark's house, he wanted to stay home and cuddle all day" jack explained smiling. Mark blushed really red and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.