chapter 108

The two started walking again and walked in the lunch room and sat down at Felix's table. Mark was fiddling with his thumbs nervously. He was slightly scared of what the Jocks could do to him.

While Felix was talking to jack, jack noticed mark looking slightly scared and looked over to see the jocks staring at them. Mark bit his lips and bounced his leg. He was thinking about all the things the Jocks could do to hurt him or maybe even Jack.

Jack narrowed his eyes and looked a little mad, some of the jokes laughed at jack making jack rolled his eyes. He wanted to go over there beat the shit out of every one of those jocks but he didn't.  Mark looked at Jack and frowned a little, kissing Jack's cheek to calm him down.

Jack calmed down a bit and looked at mark. Mark smiled sadly at Jack attempting to calm him down.

 Jack was about to say something when the bell rung. The two got up and walked out of the lunch room.  Mark grabbed Jack's hand and intertwined their fingers, smiling at Jack.

Jack smiled back at mark and softly kissed his forehead.Mark smiled brightly at Jack and pecked his lips.  

Jack smiled more and giggled a bit. Mark smiled at Jack's giggle and they walked to their last class.

They walked into their last class and sat down. Mark felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around, a Jock flicked his forehead, "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Mark asked with an angry expression on his face

The jock was a bit shock at marks sudden anger but then laughed it off like it was a big joke. Mark rolled his eyes, "Of course someone as stupid as you would laugh at a question without answering, twat." Mark growled