chapter 17

"Get the fuck out of here or I'll beat the shit outta you!"Mark growled at the guys. The boy just laughed, "sure, hey guys I think I made red head mad" he said laughing. The two other guys who splashed jack laughed too. Jack shook his head and didn't say anything but let tears fall from his eyes.

Mark  stood up and punched the boy that called him red head square in the face, then kicked on of the other guys on the back of his knee, making him loose balance. The bathroom door slammed opened, "Mark!" The teacher yelled at mark. "What is going on here?!" The teacher asked. The three boys pointed at mark and jack, "they did it!" One of the boys said.

"Bullshit, they started bullying Jack, and I was protecting him!"Mark glared at the boys. The teacher looked at jack, "is this true Sean?" He asked. Jack nodded, the teacher sighed and then looked at the mark and the three guys, "you four go back to class" he said. The boys got off the floor and ran out of the bathroom. The teacher looked at jack, "Jack you're coming with me to the office" he said. Jack sighed and nodded a bit and got off the floor.

Mark sighed, he shouldn't have punched the guys. He could've been comforting Jack right now, but no, he's sitting in his stupid desk thinking about his Irish crush. The teacher and jack walked to the into the principal's office, the teacher and the principal talked for a bit. The teacher smiled at jack before leaving so he go back to his classroom. "Good morning Sean" the principal said nicely. Jack smiled a bit, "good morning sir" he said. "So there were these three boys who bullied you today?" The principal asked. Jack nodded, "yes sir and mark-" he was cut off by the principal "-was trying to protect you. I know your teacher told me. " the principal said smiling. Jack blushed a bit, "oh yeah, sorry" he said softly. "Its fine. Now I'm going to take care of those boys, ok?" The principal said. "O-okay" jack said. "Now, you may go back to class" the principal said smiling. Jack smiled back and thanked the principal before leaving the room and started walking back to class.

Mark tapped his foot nervously, waiting for something to happen. the announcer spoke, "can I have james, Luke, tommy come to the principal's office" the three boys who bullied jack got up and walked out of the room. After they walked out, jack walked into the room and sat back in his seat.