chapter 64

Jack uncovered his face and stuttered, "i-it's f-f-fine".  Mark felt guilty, "Are you okay?". 

"Y-yeah, you j-just scared m-me that's a-all" Jack stuttered. "S-so what w-were you d-dreaming about a-anyways" he asked. Mark's face grew red and he started chuckling nervously, "Hehe... W-Well... Uh..." Mark didn't know what to say.

"Was it a good dream?" Jack asked smiling a bit. Mark nodded sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

Jack giggled and kissed Mark's cheek. Mark smiled at Jack, his cheeks still tinted with red.

"Also I think you have a little 'problem' to take care of" jack said smiling. Mark blushed worse and covered his... problem... with a cushion, "S-shut up"

Jack giggled and snuggled up to mark.  Mark smiled and ran his fingers through Jack's hair.

Jack purred when Mark's fingers ran through his hair, he felt mark hold the cushion tighter close to him. Mark bit his lip and tried to ignore his... problem.

Jack kept purring as marks hand went through his hair. Mark smiled softly at Jack's adorableness, he leaned forward and kissed Jack's forehead.

Jack smiled and kissed Mark's nose.  Mark felt his heart flutter when Jack's lips made contact with his nose. He smiled and kissed Jack's cheek.

Jack giggled and grabbed Mark's hand and pulled it away from his hair and kissed his hand. He didn't notice mark blush a deep red. Mark smiled widely and planted a kiss on Jack's ear lobe.

Jack smiled more and kissed marks lips. Jack smiled more and kissed marks lips.

Jack felt mark wrap both his arms around Jack's waist as jack put his hands on marks chest. Mark tilted his head a little to the side, to kiss Jack from a better angle.

jack felt the cushion that was on Mark's problem fall off the bed as they kissed. Mark placed a hand on Jack's cheek and caressed his cheek softly as they kissed.