chapter 177

jack giggled and kissed mark's cheek and then kissed his nose. Mark pouted, crossed his arms and let out a whine.

"what? i give you more kisses" jack said smiling. "what? i give you more kisses" jack said smiling

jack smiled and kissed mark back. Mark licked Jack's bottom lip teasingly.

jack smiled more and pulled away from the kiss and got off of mark and stuck out his tongue at mark. Mark whined and stuck out his arms, "I want to kiss you moreee" He whined

jack playfully rolled his eyes and helped mark and walked into the kitchen. Mark sighed and followed Jack into the kitchen.

jack took a slice of pizza from the pizza box and looked at mark and saw that mark was pouting. Mark looked at Jack with puppy dog eyes and a pout.

jack smiled at mark and kissed him on lips before pulling away and taking bit of his pizza. Mark pouted, "I want a longer kiss"

"maybe later, daddy~" jack said smiling and took a seat at the table. Mark blushed and grabbed a slice of pizza.

jack was eating his pizza and looked at mark and smiled. Mark smiled back and took a bit out of his pizza.

once jack was done with his pizza, he saw the smug look on mark's face. Mark ate his pizza and pecked Jack's lips before walking back to the couch and sitting down. 

jack playfully rolled his eyes and got out off his seat and sat down on the couch with mark. Mark rested his head on Jack's lap and looked up at Jack. 

jack smiled and played with mark's hair. Mark smirked and moved his head a bit, "accidentally" rubbing Jack's crotch. 

(Me: MARK YOU FUCKING HORNY SON OF A BITCH YOU!!! XDDDD) jack made a face and pushed mark's head away from his crotch. Mark fell off the couch and grunted, "...Ow" (janyseptiplier: XD Poor Mark)