chapter 54

He smiled, feeling Jack purr as he did so. jack purred as mark ran his hand through his hair. Mark also rubbed Jack's back softly as he knew Jack liked the feeling. Jack smiled and purred more. 

Mark kissed Jack's forehead and hugged him. jack smiled and giggled a bit.  Mark checked the time and frowned, "I have to go home..." Jack blinked as the two got off the ground, "oh ok, I'll see you later" he said smiling.

"See ya." Mark smiled, pecking Jack's lips, then his nose and his forehead. Jack giggled, "see ya" he said back. Mark walked home, when he got there, he walked inside. Jack sighed and started to walk home. Mark's mother stood in front of a smiling Mark. "Where have you been?" she asked. "I was at the movies."Mark lied. Jack got home and walked inside.

Mark's mother nodded suspiciously as Mark walked to his room. Jack upstairs and into his room and sat on his bed.  Mark lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling whilst thinking about Jack and blushing. Jack went on his phone and started to play games on it.

Mark felt his eyes grow heavier as he closed them and fell asleep. Jack soon started to fall asleep and so he put his phone away and fell asleep.  -next morning- Mark woke up and sat up in his bed, he looked out the window and sighed happily.  jack slowly started to wake up, he sat up and stretched a bit.

Mark got dressed and got some cereal. He ate the cereal and walked to the park. jack got out of bed, got dress and walked downstairs and walked out of his house and started walking to the park. Mark sat in the swing, he knew it was weird for a teen to be sitting in some kiddy swings, nut he didn't care. He felt relaxed and happy. jack saw mark there and smiled and walked over to him, "hi, mark" he said smiling.

"Hey, Jack" Mark smiled, his facial expression seemed calmer.  "what are you doing" jack asked smiling at mark. "Swinging" Mark replied moving a bit so the swing moved. "Oh cool" jack said smiling. The two didn't notice Mark's mom walk into the park.