chapter 18

Mark let out a sigh of relief as he saw Jack enter the room. Jack looked at mark and smiled softly at him.

Mark smiled back at Jack, the light blush he couldn't control returning to his face. The teacher started teaching until the bell rung, jack got up and walked over to mark and hugged him, "thank you for protecting me" he said smiling.

Mark blushed and felt tingly when he felt Jack hug him. Jack let go and grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom the soft smile still on his face as he walked to his next class.

Mark already missed Jack's touch and it had only been five minutes. Mark sat in his usual seat, still trying to not come off as clingy. Jack walked in the room and sat in his normal seat. People stared at him and some people stared at mark trying to figure out what going in between the two.

Mark saw people staring at him and Jack. He didn't care, maybe people thought him and Jack we're a couple. And to mark, that was an honor. Class started and jack was day dreaming.

Mark looked over at Jack, seeing how zoned out he was. He looked adorable, to Mark. His blue eyes and how they stared above disorientated, his pinkish lips that curved into a barely visible smile and his pale skin that slowly turned pink on his cheek, neck and the tip of his ear. Jack felt heat rise up through him when thought about mark causing his cheeks, neck, and the tip of his ears to become pink. He smiled softly and layed his head down. He soon fell asleep on the desk not noticing mark still staring at him.

Mark smiled as he saw Jack lay his head down and fall asleep. The bell rung for lunch and jack was still asleep, the teacher sighed and looked at mark who was just about to walk out the door, "mark, please go wake up Sean" the teacher said.