chapter 27

jack smiled and grabbed both of Mark's hands and pulled them away from his face. He smiled warmly at mark not noticing mark staring into his blue eyes nor noticed how close they were.  Mark smiled at Jack, staring into his bright blue eyes... it felt as if they got closer by the second... "Here are your coffees!" The waiter exclaimed, making Mark jump back .

Jack looked at waiter and smiled and grabbed his coffee before thanking the waiter. The waiter smiled back and looked at the person him (which was mark) and jack could see out of the corner of his eye mark slowly turning red again. Mark could feel the smug look of the waiter that said 'Not a couple, huh?' And it made him red...

Jack was confused as to what was going but ignored it and was about to say something when someone (mark! XD) poked him the side making him squeak...in a...kinda cute way... Mark laughed at Jack's adorable squeak, "That was adorable" Then Mark realized he called Jack adorable and a weird gasp-like noise left his lips and he turned red yet again.

Jack blushed when mark called him adorable but smiled and said in a child like voice, "why did you poke me?"  "Because why not?" Mark chuckled.

Jack giggled and shook his head, "you're a meanie" he said crossing his arms like a little child. "Well... you're a squeaky..." Mark said as he poked Jack's side once again, making him squeak.

Jack squeaked again, "stop poking me!" He playfully whined. This only made mark smile more. Mark poked Jack, yet again causing him to squeak, "Okay, Okay, I'll stop now, Mr. Squeak" Mark laughs.

Jack playfully slapped Mark's arm when mark made him squeak again. He then smiled and playfully rolled his eyes, "is that my new nickname?" He asked smiling.   "Nah, your new nickname is... Jackaboy" Mark smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

Jack rolled his eyes but was still smiling and took a sip from his coffee. He didn't notice mark staring at him. Mark's mind went to Jack, causing him to get distracted and choke on his coffee, making him cough.

Jack saw mark choking and rubbed and patted his back a bit. Mark stopped coughing and looked at Jack, his face red from coughing...yeah... just from coughing....