chapter 77

Jack rolled his eyes and playfully push his goofy boyfriend making some of the students that were watching them laugh. Mark smiled at Jack and blew a kiss at him.  

Jack smiled and ignored mark. Mark pouted and whined quietly, staring at Jack until Jack looked at him.

Jack looked at him, "what do you want?" He asked smiling. "Kisses" Mark said in a cute voice. 

Jack smiled more and softly kissed marks forehead. "Awww" said some of the girls in class. The teacher was about to turn around because he heard the girls "aww", so Mark straightened his posture up, turning to face the board, both his hands on his desk, laced together as he acted as if nothing had happened. The teacher turned around and looked at Mark and Jack, seeing both of them "paying attention" he gave them a suspicious look as he turned back around slowly.

Jack giggled a bit when teacher turned back around and smiled at mark.  Mark smiled back at Jack, winking at him in the process.

Jack rolled his eyes but still had a smile on his face. Mark stuck his tongue out at Jack.

Jack stuck his tongue out back at mark.  Mark wiggled his tongue at Jack.

jack chuckled and the bell rung. Jack got off his seat and grabbed his stuff. Mark got up and grabbed his stuff, looking at Jack and sticking his tongue out at him.

Jack smiled and kissed marks lips. Mark blushed, he didn't expect Jack to kiss him, but he kissed back anyways. A small smile plastered on his face as his eyes fluttered close.