Introduction:

INTRODUCTION:

Moonrise

Set during Eclipse and Post Deathly Hallows:

Note: in this story, Eclipse is set in 1998, so that Hermione and Bella are the same age (18). 1998 is the year after the Battle of Hogwarts (1997).

Book Trailer is above:

Bella and Edward are in love, and ready for their final term of high school, still unaware of the threat Victoria poses in the future. For Bella, everything's finally coming together- and then her twin sister Hermione comes home.

After the War, Hermione wants a break from the Wizarding world, and decides to join her twin sister Bella in Forks. Bella has never told the Cullens about Hermione, but everything changes when a startling connection between Hermione and a member of the Olympic coven is revealed.

War has changed Hermione, and she has dark secrets, secrets that Bella refuses to share. It's only with a Battle looming on the horizon that Hermione and Bella finally reveal the truth about what Hermione really is, and what that will mean for the future of the Cullen coven.

[includes girlxgirl pairing]

Contains Bella/Edward Pairing and Hermione/Alice Pairing

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight. I am only writing this for my amusement, and for others amusement. I am not writing this for a profit of any kind.

DISCLAIMER: No images belong to me.