Chapter 34: Ready To Pop

Start from the beginning

"I am so ready for school to be over!" I complain with a groan. She laughs and shakes her head as Emily skips over to us.

"Hello beauties." she says before bending down and rubbing my stomach.

"And hello cutie" she says to her. I laugh as she stands up and smiles at me.

"Ready to spend the day watching movies?" she asks me. I laugh and nod.

All day long on the last day, the whole student body watches movies in our auditorium. Luckily, our auditorium has super comfy seats.

Emily looks at us with a smile and hands us two fluffy pillows. I look at the one she handed me and then it clicks. I forgot a pillow! I smile gratefully at her ad she hands us blankets.

"I knew you would forget. So I took the liberty." she says happily. We laugh as the bell rings and we walk to the auditorium with the rest of the school. It's good that we have a small student body, consisting mainly of the pack members and a few rogue, and we have such a big auditorium, so we're good.

We walk amidst the crowd until we find three seats next to each other in a decent spot, and sit down. We get comfy and put down the food that was handed to us as we walked in, and begin talking as we wait for the movie to start.

"So, did you hear the news about the old Alpha coming back?" Emily says. I look at her, with furrowed eyebrows and shake my head.

"Really, I thought he retired." I say. She shakes her head and shrugs.

"Guess not, because he's supposed to arrive in like, 2 days maybe." she says as Ash happily munches on some cheesy popcorn.

The old Alpha was Cole and Jenny's Grandpa. He raised them after Cole's parents died in a fire at the pack house when I was young. They saved Jenny and Cole, but at the cost of their lives. It's really sad, and I kinda feel bad for him, but I can't anymore. He rejected me, he doesn't deserve my pity. I doubt he wants it anyways.

His grandpa is super scary looking, but actually a really nice guy. I wouldn't mind my daughter growing up around him.

The lights dim and everyone quiets down as the first movie starts.

2 Hours Later...

I get up and exit the auditorium to pee. We are now in the beginning of the second movie we're watching. It's pretty good so far. But I needed to pee, this kid is killing my bladder, I swear.

I enter the ladies room and do my business before washing my hands before my phone buzzes. I dry my hands and pick up my phone and read the message.

I'm watching you
Unknown

I glance around before dismissing it as some kid pulling a prank. But I can't help but wonder...

I shake my head and exit the bathroom, trying to convince myself it was nothing.

Lunch

The lights turn on and we all stand up. We are going to lunch, but after that we come back here and watch more movies. We all file out and walk to the lunch room while talking to our friends.

"I am seriously craving a chicken wrap and strawberries. I hate strawberries." I say as we enter the crowded room. Ashley groans.

"You crave everything. It's part of pregnancy stupid." she says and flicks my head. I laugh and grab my wrap before sitting down.

"This is such an awesome day!" Emily says enthusiastically and shoves a stick of celery in her mouth. Vegetable freak. I nod in agreement and dip a fry into the ranch dressing I got.

"Yeah. I can't wait for everyday to be like this, but in pj's." I say with a smile. Ashley shakes her head.

"Nope. We are going to actually do fun stuff in New York. Not sit around all day." she says through a mouth full of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Emily pouts.

"I wish I could go with you." she says sadly. This summer, she will be working as a camp counselor to a bunch of kids. Poor her.

"Yeah. We'll miss ya. But make us friendship bracelets! And make them good!" Ashley orders jokingly while getting up in her face with a horrible tough guy face. I laugh and stand up.

"I need to pee, again, so, if you'll excuse me." I say in a british accent towards the end. Ashley dismisses me with her hand and I scoff before walking down the hall before crashing into someone. Smells of coconut, jasmine, desert lily, and vanilla orchid invades my nose. Cole. I groan and back up and look up at him annoyed.

"Move please!" I say annoyed. He shakes his head.

"Nope. Not this time. I am talking to you whether you like it or not." he says. I roll my eyes.

"Not. Now will you please move so I can pee? Your kid is pushing on my bladder!" I say and shove past him.

I quickly do my business again and exit the bathroom and shockingly see Cole waiting for me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him with tight lips.

"I told you, I want to talk." he says to me.

"Well I don't, bye bye Cole!" I say and begin walking away, but he grabs my hand. I look at our conjoined hands and then at him. I snatch my hand away.

"Don't touch me." I say through gritted teeth.

"Then tell me why you don't talk to me anymore." he orders. I laugh.

"Anymore? Cole, we never talked. We never had a relationship!" I shout, getting worked up.

"And why not? I wanted a relationship!" he yells in return.

"Because I woke up Cole! We will never work out! Never! And we have a baby on the way! And she cannot have this drama going on around her! Can you not accept that?" I say to him. He shakes his head.

"No I can't. Because you don't give me a reason!" he shouts. I throw my hands up in the air, frustrated.

"The reason is that you don't seem to care! You go off and have fun with May and then lie about it to my face after putting me through excruciating pain, and putting our daughter at risk! Then you try to make it up, and then I give you a chance, but you blow it! So don't blame me Cole! This is all on you!" I shout angrily.

I feel an unusual, yet extremely painful, feeling in my abdomen and water trickles down my leg as Cole talks to me. But I don't hear him. I put my hand up for him to stop, and he listens as I whisper something under my breath, even though I know he can hear.

"I'm going into labor."

Cliffhanger! So hey guys! I missed you! I have been working on this chapter since when I published the last one, and here it is! You will finally get to meet baby! Are you excited? I am! Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘