Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag

I toss and turn that night, not able to fall asleep. Get rid of it? Should I? I'm not ready to be a mom. But can I kill this innocent baby inside me? It has no defense. It would be wrong. But it would also be wrong to bring it into this messed up situation. I could always put it up for adoption. That way it would have a good family and a stable environment.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and dial Cole's number, which I somehow have in my phone. It rings before he picks up.

"Hello?" he says into the phone.

"Hey Cole, I know it's late, but, can you come over?" I ask him. I hear him sigh.

"I'll be right over. This better be important Morgan." he says.

"It will. See ya in a bit." I answer before hanging up and getting out of bed. I go into my bathroom with sweatpants and change into them. I don't want him to see me in my shorts. I throw the shorts into my laundry basket that I keep in my bathroom after changing and exit to find Cole looking at my books.

"Read a lot?" he asks me.

"Um, yeah, I guess." I answer uncomfortably. Last time he looked through my books, he found proof of my biggest secret. He sighs and stands up straight.

"What did you need me for?" he asks me. I walk up to him, but stop when we're an arms length apart.

"You told me to get rid of it." I begin. He nods.

"And that means get rid of it, abort it. Whatever you wanna say, just do it." he says. I shake my head and sit on my desk chair and look up at him.

"Cole, I can't kill a defenseless, innocent baby." I say to him. He looks at me angrily.

"Then what are you gonna do? Because that ba****d baby isn't gonna have me." he says through clenched teeth. I nod.

"I know, that's why I was thinking of adoption. That way a family without a child gets one, and the baby has a loving stable home." I say. He tugs at his hair angrily and paces around the room before stopping and looking at me even more angry.

"The pack would never allow that Morgan! How stupid are you! So you either kill the f*****g thing! Or you become a single mom!" he yells angrily. I stand up and slap him across the cheek.

"This is your fault too ya know! You could give me some support and not order me to do things like I'm your slave!" I shout him. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me into a wall, but not hard enough to damage the wall, or hurt the baby.

"Don't f*****g yell at me what's my fault! You should of been on birth control!" he whispers harshly.

"And you should of used a condom. Now get off me and out of my house!" I yell and point to the window. He looks at me angrily when starting to walk towards the window when my mom opens the door.

"Morgan why are you yelli-" she cuts herself off as her eyes grow wide when she sees Cole. She turns to me.

"Morgan honey, why is there a boy in your room at 10:30 at night?" she asks me calmly. I sigh.

"Cole meet Mom, or to you, Mrs. Mayors, Mom meet Cole Greystone." I introduce them. She nods and looks at us.

"So you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" she asks with an smirk. I hang my head and rub the space between my eyes.

"No Mom, he is my ex-mate, the one I told you about." I answer her and look up. Her smirk turns into a frown.

"Then what is he doing here?" she asks me, clearly angry at him.

"No reason." I say with a forced smile. Cole clears his throat. He is still angry, nd possibly irritated because we completely ignored him.

"What Cole? Haven't you done enough!" I say to him. I'm now tired from arguing. I just want to go to sleep. Maybe, if I quietly crawl on the ground, I can climb in bed and convince myself this is a dream. That Cole is not meeting my mother. Why did I call him exactly?

"What are you talking about Morgan?" my Mom asks me with furrowed eyebrows. That's gonna give her wrinkles.

"She's talking about how she's pregnant and trying to hide it! And she wants to keep the baby! Great! The cat's out of the bag! Now if you excuse me, I want to sleep!" Cole shouts, finally snapping. He jumps over my desk and onto the windowsill before, once again, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Another chapter? What? Stop it Katgurl, your spoiling us! Yup, another chapter. Like, how many is it in one day? 3? 4? I know it is super late, and you're probably like, 'Why does she always update so late?' I know right! I get tired, but I love writing. Today has been, emotional. I got in a huge fight with my Mom and Aunt. So I went to my room and spent 4 hours watching old Pretty Little Liars episodes. But besides that, I just watched Rent for the first time! Yay! For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a musical/movie about some friends in NYC struggling to make ends meet. It takes place in the late 90s and is bohemian kind of. It's awesome. Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘