Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3

En başından başla

"YOU REALLY THINK YOUR SOULMATE OF 12 YEARS WILL GIVE A F*CK?! TELL HIM." Sab demanded handing the thing to Rowan.

"NO." Row refused, backing up.

"LIAR." Sab accused.

"ROT IN HELL." Row screamed.

"Row!" Carmen scolded.

"YOU MEAN THE PLACE LIARS AND MURDERERS GO?!" Sab spat.

"Whoa..." Dove gaped.

"Guys, calm down." I said not liking how this is going.

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU....YOU... B*TCH." Row yelled.

"Rowan." Carmen gasped.

"Seriously, guys!" I tried again.

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A B*TCH. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY LYING, DECITFUL, MUREDERER OF A B*TCH I SEE HERE!" Sab shot back.

"Sabrina!" Dove and I both scolded.

"LIAR!" Sab screamed.

"Guys--" I tried to interrupt.

"SHUT UP!" Row yelled slapping her in the face.

"Guys!"

"MURDERER!" Sab yelled slapping her back.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, RIGHT NOW." I yelled making them both shut up.

"What the hell is happening? Why are you trying to kill your bestfriend?" I asked looking at Row.

"Because--"

"I'M not the one she's gonna murder. She's gonna kill her--"

"WE DON'T KNOW!" Row yelled.

"Row-- cool it." I ordered, "Why are you calling Row a liar and a murderer?!" I asked turning to Sab.

"Because she's lying. She's been lying to you for weeks maybe months!" Sab yelled, ripping the thing from Row's hand and shoving it at me.

"Corey. We don't know, I don't know." Row said taking whatever it was from me.

"YOU KNOW. YOU'VE KNOWN SINCE THE SECOND WEEK OF YOUR HONEYMOON, YOU'RE SHOWING SYMPTOMS AND YOU TOOK THE DAMN TEST. ROWAN ELEANOR FOGELMANIS, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY, YOU ARE PREGNANT." Sab screamed making Row go silent and turn to me with a look like she wanted to say something but couldn't.

A hush fell over the room and Row started breathing heavily. She's....she's pregnant? I'm a dad? Oh my god. I must have not heard right. Row would tell me, right?

(A/N Soo...I lied. Of course she's PREGNANT. AHAHAHAHAHA)

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You heard me. She wouldn't tell you so I did. This morning, Row came to me and told me that ever since the second week of your honeymoon she's felt lousy and sick. One thing led to another, I bought her a few pregnancy test and she passed. ALL THREE. Then she told me not to tell you, and that's how this started. She's pregnant and she has been for at least 2 weeks. That explains the mood swings, and the cravings, the puking, the dream. She's pregnant and was scared to tell you, because SHE doesn't want it & she assumed YOU wouldn't. She wants an abortion, she wants to MURDER a baby." Sab finished ripping the stick from Row's hand and handing it to me.

Row was staring at the ground, not blinking or moving and I don't think breathing. She had her hand over her stomach and her feet were fidgeting. I can't believe this. I glanced at the test and sure enough there was a '+' sign on it. I walked to the bathroom and the other two were on the sink. They also have the plus signs on them. I kept the one I had in my hand firmly locked in my fists and walked back to Sab and Row.