Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected

(if you can't see the full title, it's "Expect The Unexpected--Actually, Don't, It's More Fun That Way)

Corey's P.O.V

You know what I hate? The aftermath of having sex until 4 am in the morning. I woke up at 11:00 today and groaned. Even my dick hurts so I can't imagine what Row's gonna feel when she wakes up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sleeping Row cuddled onto my bare chest. She's so beautiful. I'm a literally the luckiest man in the world. I gently shook her and she stirred, whining.

"Babe, come on we have to get ready." I reminded in my morning voice.

"No..." Rowan mumbled, burying her head into my skin.

"Row not today, it's the first day of shooting. Don't you wanna make a good impression?" I nudged.

"They asked for you by name and I come with you so we're good." She mumbled, tightening her grip on me.

"Rowan we have to get up." I scolded.

"I'm tired and sore, leave me alone and cuddle with me." She muttered.

I don't think I can do both of those at the same time...so I'm doing neither.

"I'm not the one who suggested we do it again. And again. And again after that." I reminded.

"You should've warned me." She defended.

"I did!" I pointed out.

"Go to sleep!" She said loudly, her eyes still shut.

I rolled over and her head hit the comforter. She snuggled into that and pulled the sheets farther up on her. The cold air hit my bare body and I curse under my breath. Damn you hotel air conditioning. I reached over and picked up Row bridal style and pulled her off the bed. She whined and pressed into me, shivering.

"It's freezing in here, Corey. Put me back." She pouted.

"You have to take a shower. You smell like sex." I chuckled.

I walked to the bathroom door and put her down but she kept her eyes close and rocked from side to side in her spot like she was prepared to collapse and sleep on the ground.

"Can you shower with me?" Rowan asked, turning and wrapping her arms around me.

She hugged me tightly and I sighed.

"Rowan, if I shower with you, we won't come out until the movie is done shooting and in theaters." I exaggerated.

"Then we can see it when we're out." Rowan yawned.

"Fine." Agreed, huffing playfully.

"Yay..."Rowan murmured, going limp.

"WAKE UP!" I said my voice gradually getting louder through the phrase.

"I'm up, I'm up..." She mumbled.

I sighed and picked her up again. I kicked the bathroom door open and looked around. I haven't used it yet. There's a jacuzzi bathtub spring and there's those showers that you can only stand in not the type that's a tub and a shower head. Jacuzzi spring that will inevitably lead to sex, shower that we'll actually stay alert in. I'm gonna go with shower.

I used my foot to skillfully slide the shower door back and put Rowan to stand inside. I stepped in and closed the sliding door. Rowan rubbed her eyes and finally opened them, yawning again and I smiled.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I smiled.

She swayed and smiled a little her eyes closing again.

"Mornin' " She replied quietly.