Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?

Rowan's P.O.V

" 'Cuz I'm not too young..." My alarm clock played.

(a/n THROWBACK--This is the same way TEMPTATION started!)

I've let the song play every ten minutes for the last hour so I should get up. My eyes fluttered open to beautiful sunlight. I reached over for Corey and realized he wasn't there. Oh right, my answer to his proposal. He wouldn't be here. Who would? I got out of my bed wishing Mi Cor-roson was the one to wake me up, with a breakfast prepared, a kiss and his sweet nicknames for me. I sighed, rubbing my eyes--I can't stand being apart from Corey, whether a short or long time.

(A/N SHE SAID NO??!???!)

I was feeling really sorry for my spoiled ass but I got over it when I remembered where Corey is. He's at a hotel getting ready for our wedding in...SIX HOURS! If Corey was here he would've woken me up and made me breakfast and I wouldn't be hyperventilating right now. I screamed in frustration, knowing I'd over slept and right as I was about to jump in the shower I heard a knock on my door.

(A/N Ha. Sike! Like anyone with a brain would say no to Corey Fogelmanis)

I checked the clock; It's 7:00 am, normal time to wake up for the bride but...Who the heck is at my door at 7:00 am on a Saturday? I rushed downstairs in nothing but a tang-top and underwear, opened the door and smiled so big I think my ears popped.

"SABBY!" I squealed squeezing my best friend.

"Hey, Mrs. Bride! Your maid of honor has arrived! Ooh that rhymed! And so did that.." she announced stepping in the house.

"Oh my gosh, you made it! I thought you'd still be on tour and I'd have to ask Carmen to be my emergency Maid of Honor." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Like I'd miss my best friend getting married to my best friend. Over my dead body! Did you forget that back when you were 14, I was the #1 #Cowan shipper?" She said putting down four dress bags on the couch.

"No, of course I didn't forget. But news flash, we have six hours to give me a full Wedding-Day makeover and my prep team bailed on me. I was gonna try to wing but thank heavens your here." I explained looking through the dress bags.

"You were gonna try to wing it on your WEDDING DAY? Wow that's stupid. Don't worry, I got you covered, I don't know what dress you had picked out but these were custom-made in Italy, so they're better. Also, give me five minutes on the phone and a prep team will be here shortly." Sab said taking her phone out her pocket, sitting on the couch and dialing some numbers.

I went upstairs and tried on my original dress,

 (A/N Original dress)

which was terrible compared to the dress out of the four I fell in love with. It head a dipped down V-shape in the back and a train that dragged on the floor but never got dirty. My veil was sown into a matching white crown and it didn't cover my face but it reached the middle of my back. I looked in the mirror and barely recognized the woman in front of me, and that's just with the dress and veil, imagine after all the primping and pressing.