Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins

(Still lazy LOL)

Corey's P.O.V

"Corey! Corey, wake up!" I heard Sab yell waking me.

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I got out and walked down the steps lazily before I say Row on the couch with pain in her eyes. Sab was trying to get her to breathe and my eyes widen in realization. Now? Already? What do I mean already--she's a week late.

"Is it time? Should I get the car started? Oh my God..." I panicked my hands feeling clammy.

"Water...broke...twins...coming....NOW!" Row breathed standing up with Sab's help.

"Ok, alright come on. We can do this." I assured helping her out the front door.

"What time is it?" I asked confused.

"10:30 AM, but her water broke like 20 minutes ago so I suggest we hurry up!" Sab enlightened

"Good to know.." I sighed as we all got into my car.

I rushed through traffic as quickly as I could. Mostly because I learned that when a lady is in labor, she's not just in pain--she's in control.

"Hurry up! I'm dying here!" Row yelled groaning.

"I can't run over the cars, Row." I pointed out.

"I'm gonna kill you." Row grunted breathing heavily.

"What did he do?" Sab asked fanning Row.

"He put these two in me!" Row groaned.

"See-- now that's not fair. Technically you were just as much a part of this as I--"

Row gave me a look that made my heart skip several beats. And not in the good way.

"I apologize greatly for my demon sperm."

I sped towards the hospital and when we got there I tossed the car keys to Sab and rushed Rowan inside. I didn't know what to do and the nurses seemed busy so I kinda just put Row in an empty wheelchair and cleared my throat.

"MY WIFE'S IN LABOR!" I called out loudly.

No one turned around, in fact I think no one heard me. I was gonna try and again when Rowan groaned and bared her teeth.

"I'M GIVING BIRTH TO THESE TWINS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, IN YOUR FANCY SMANCY OPERATING ROOM OR RIGHT HERE ON THIS FLOOR!" Row yelled and two nurses came over and wheel her away.

Sab came in and we both started to follow the nurses. When we got to the delivery room though they stopped us both.

"Family only." A tall blonde stated.

"I'm her husband, as in the father." I announced and she glanced at Sab.

"I'm her bestfriend and I have been since we we're 10, as far as I'm concerned she's my sister so move it scarecrow." Sab demanded pushing her way into the room.

"I'm gonna go watch my babies be born now..." I said awkwardly, opening the door.

Row was already on the bed in her hospital gown and the doctor's were doing their doctor stuff. I took a deep breath and went up to her. She reached for my hand and squeezed until both our knuckles were white. I've never been more nervous, excited or scared in my life.

"Push, come on Rowan." A male doctor ushered.

"I'm trying, this is hard!" Row whined grunting.

"You can do it, almost there." I encouraged.

"One more big push, come on." Sab added since she was actually looking at it happening.

We heard crying and my heart stopped. Oh my gosh, that just happened. The doctor handed our baby to a nurse and she went to clean them up. Row didn't have time to look because she was still giving birth to our other baby.