Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family

Corey's P.O.V

Sabrina would never commit suicide. Sabrina would never commit suicide. Sabrina would never commit suicide. Sabrina would NEVER commit suicide.

That's all I kept mumbling to myself as Rowan and I went looking for where Sab might have went. We drove all around the city--nothing. I was starting to get super worried and Row was actually shaking. I couldn't comfort her though because I don't know what to say. This is my bestfriend too.

We went back to the house and heard Cowan screaming. Found Sabrina. I dashed up the stairs and Row trailed behind me quickly. Cowan was yelling at our bathroom door.

"AUNTY SAB! AUNTY SAB, OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!" Cowan yelled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE." Sabrina yelled.

I wouldn't be as worried as I am if I knew all Sab had access to was pain killers and one of Row's dull razors-- but that's not all she has access to. After you go through as much near death as you do in my life you look for ways to protect your family-- I have a gun in that bathroom cabinet.

"SABRINA! SABRINA OPEN THIS DOOR, IT'S NOT WORTH IT! IT'S NOT WORTH DYING--BELIEVE ME I KNOW!" Rowan yelled banging on the door.

"NO YOU DON'T! I LOVED HIM! I WAISTED SO MANY YEARS OF MY LIFE! I LOVED HIM!" Sabrina yelled, clearly sobbing.

"LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE? HELLO, DO YOU REMEMBER WHO YOUR TALKING TO?" Row scoffed.

"BUT YOU STILL HAVE HIM, I DON'T." Sab choked.

"SABRINA. SABRINA PLEASE DON'T DO THIS--PLEASE." I called through the door.

Sabrina didn't respond though. I heard her riffling through drawers and cabinets and my stomach went cold when I heard the familar sound of a gun clicking.

"SABRINA! SAB, DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME. DON'T!" Rowan yelled.

She was crying but her screams only made her seem furious. She slid down the door, drooping to her knees and continued yelling protests. I fought tears and walked to the door. It took a lot to push down the worry in my voice--somtimes worry just makes them feel like they cause more pain here than if they were gone.

"Sabrina. Sabrina please listen to me-- I'm Corey. Your bestfriend since we were 12? Please if you do this I don't know what I would do with myself. Don't do this, you deserve to live. Don't let one thing with Bradley end your life. You have a huge family of people who love you, a-and so many fans who love you too, you have three godkids and a kid of your own." I said through the door.

".....It hurts too much...more than death would, Corey." Sabrina cried through the door.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I bit my lip. At least she's listening to me. Rowan looked up and me and motioned for me to keep talking.

"I know-- I know that love hurts. But this is not going to fix anything. Look I know you loved-- that you love Bradley, but if you were meant to be then you'll fix this. And if you're not, then the person you are meant for would never get their love because she left." I reasoned.

"I don't know if I'd love anyone like I love Bradley." Sabrina mumbled.

She's not crying, she hasn't pulled the trigger. Keep talking.

"And if you didn't you are lucky enough to have a millions people who adore you and a huge family of people that love you. Please Sab--think this through." I begged.

I think she put the gun down. I heard shuffling and assume she moved closer to the door because I coulde hear her labored breaths more clearly. She sniffed and I waited patiently. Cowan held my hand and wiped my cheek-- I guess I am crying.

"I wanna talk to Rowan." Sabrina said quietly.

"I-I'm right here, Sabby. I love you, oh my god I love you. Please tell me you love me and that you'll stay with your sister. Please." Rowan rushed clinging to the door.

"I love you....why should I stay?"

"Y-You heard what Corey said. Because we all love you--we all need you. Sab...I need you." Row breathed.

Cowan let go of my hand and stepped next to the door.

"Please don't leave Aunty Sab. Please." She whispered.

Silence. I held my breath and Rowan wiped her tears. I only know noticed that I was practically sobbing, which is huge for me because I don't really cry. I wiped my eyes and slow my breaths to shut myself up. Come on, Sab...

The door cracked open and Sab peeked out gingerly. I released my breath and Rowan let out a cry of relief. Sab grabbed the gun from behind her and stuck her hand out to me like a little kid would to their father or something. I took it gently and she let out a shaky breath.

Row stood up and she hugged Sab tightly. Cowan joined the hug and as much as I wanted to too, I had to find a safe place to hide this...devil machine. I went to Row and I's room and looked at my clothes drawer. Kids can't reach that high, Sab won't know it's there and Rowan would never need it.

Perfect. I hid it in my top drawer and covered it with my clothes. I closed the drawer and walked back to where Sabrina and Rowan and Cowan were. I hugged Sabrina myself and sighed. Why is something always going wrong? I mean I just almost lost my bestfriend--I consider her my little sister.

"Never scare us like that again, Ok?" I breathed.

"I won't. Why is it that someone always almost dying?" Sabrina asked laughing really lightly.

"I guess Death is in our family-- as in like that dude is our evil uncle."

I made Sabrina and Rowan laugh. Cowan let out a breath and snorted.

"That 'dude' needs to leave my family alone." She muttered.

"I second that." Rowan sniffed bring Cowan in for a side hug.

"I agree." I said smiling lightly.

"Ditto. Especially since uncle Death is very persuading when you meet him." Sab sighed.

We all group hugged and I had one collected thought in my mind. Whoever did this *cough* Bonnie *cough* is gonna pay. Big time.

* Add

* Comment

* Vote

Rock On my, MadMusicians, because it's--PKK here,

So I'm guessing by this point you realize that we've hit the point in my story where anything and everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong--otherwise known as the summary of Temptation 1-- right? Yeah. So I'm just letting you know don't get comfortable until at least chapter.... 24 or something.Also, the reason this chapter was so super short was just because the last chapter got too long. Also, I wasn't supposed to update today so I can't cheat SO MUCH! Anyway, I hope you guys don't already feel all doom and gloom-- the emotional roller coaster is just getting started. ;)

Love y'all, XOXOX from-- The Queen Kitty

Stay Pretty my, PrettyKittyKats, Do-Re-MEOW!

* Add, this to your library

* Comment, on your favorite parts

* Vote, to make me happy

P.S. the outro is BACK baby!