Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians

Corey's P.O.V

After practice today I was completely wiped out. It was 10:00 pm here which meant it was around 12:00 am in L.A. I really wanted to call Row but I didn't know if she'd be sleeping. I decided why not and connected to my hotel's wifi. I clicked the facetime icon and It rang for a long time before Carmen flickered onto the screen. I saw Dove & Row pillow fighting in the background.

***

"Time out guys. Row, Corey's on the phone!" She called making Row running over.

"Hey, Mi Cor-roson! How's New York?" Row greeted as Dove hit her on the side with a pillow.

"It's fine, you seem to be having fun." I laughed seeing Carmen beat the snot out of Dove with a pillow.

"Yeah, I took your advice. We went baby shopping, set up the nursery and then went out for dinner with Brad, Peyton C. & Jack. Bradley proposed to Sab, Carmie & Jack like eachother and I think Peyton & Sarah have a date this week." She updated me throwing a pillow at Carmen.

"Wow, eventful day huh. Can I see the nursery?" I asked.

"Hmm...no! It's a surprise." Row teased sticking out her tongue.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Well maybe just a peek--" She started before a breathy scream came from no where.

"What was that?" I asked laughing.

"After dinner I invited the guys to sleep over downstairs and the girls upstairs, that was Sabrina, she and Bradley are "Talking" down the hall." Row laughed making qoutation marks at the word talking.

"Seems like a pretty nice conversation." I laughed hearing another scream.

"KEEP IT DOWN, YA NASTIES!" I heard Peyton's voice call.

"I'M SORRY IF I'M ENJOYING HAVING SEX WITH MY FIANCE!" Sab yelled back.

"TMI!" Peyton yelled back.

"Hold on, I'm taking you to go check on Carmie & Jack and then I'll show you the nusery." Row smiled picking up the phone and skipping down the stairs.

~

When she got to the couch I saw Peyton watching something on the T.V while eating popcorn and Jack & Carmen were sucking eachother's faces off on the couch. Row sneeked over and then screamed out of no where.

~

"What the heck?! First my first kiss with Max now this? Let me kiss in peace!" Carmen huffed.

"Who's Max?" Jack asked suspiciously.

"Ex-boyfriend. And what did I say, Mr. Handsy?!" She scolded moving his hand from Carmen's lower back.

"Always keep hands north of the equator." He and Carmie qouted.

"Aww, let them have fun Row." I spoke up laughing.

"Thank you dis-embodied voice!" Carmen called looking around.

"Right here." I said again and she looked at Row's phone.

"Hi, Cor-mister." Jack called to the phone.

"Bye, Corey.' Carmen said going back to kissing Jack.