Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2

Corey's P.O.V

I will not hurt anyone. I will not hurt anyone. I will not perhaps maybe kill Dylan and/or Ryan just a little bit. Rowan made me say it over and over again in the car. Sure, I promised not to the kill them, I did not promise to stop being mad.

When we got in court, Dylan seemed pretty ok, but Ryan was really nervous. In fact, he kept giving apologetic looks to us. Too late for that. Their lawyer made a sad attempt at defending them but after they the story of the hotel with blood was matched up to Rowan's story and how the party was on the same day--they gave up. Dylan asked if they had proof it was even Rowan's bl0od.

And we did. Our lawyer went up with a zip lock bag and opened it.

"This is a patch of cloth from the blood found on those sheets. We drew blood from Rowan and it was a perfect match. And mixed in with blood was in fact, DNA from Mr. Evans, we concluded it must be from his sperm."

(A/N EHIFEJQNKL. I hate proper terms. Cum sounds so much better than ejaculate/sperm. Just like how core/middle sounds so much better than vagina/pussy. Like GOSH. Ok, I'm done being 5.)

Ryan turned a bright red and covered his face with one hand. I couldn't help it--I smirked. Rowan held onto my hand tighter as we presented a camera and a disc. They popped the disc into a DVD player but then turned to us and did a disclaimer.

"This has very graphic depictions of what happened and if you wish to leave, now would be the time to do so." A police officer announced.

Then he himself (along with half of the stands and everyone in our family except for Jarmen and Brabrina) scurried out the room. Rowan put her head down on the table, her ears pink and I sighed. This probably is living hell to her, having everyone talk about her like she's just sex meat that got scratched. Also, she's probably embarrassed to have other people look at her body and hear about it without her consent.

Ryan stood up and held his hands up in surrender.

"I plead Guilty, I really don't need to watch the video--"

"Sit down." Almost everyone in the room said at once.

Rowan squeezed my hand and mumbled something about me needing to stay calm and I held my breath. It can't be that bad right?

***

"Whoa firecracker, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want." I heard Ryan's demonic voiced grit.

I looked away from Rowan and up at the screen. Ryan had Rowan in his arms and she was struggling against him. I dug my nails into my hands and braced myself. PLEASE don't be too horrible.

"Don't you dare touch me." Row spat.

"I think I'll do whatever I want, Rowboat. And you'll be a good girl and let me or else I'll shoot you." He threatened.

That would be hilarious if I didn't hate him. Ha--threatening to kill someone in my family. I laugh at you, HA.

"Go ahead. I'd rather die than let anyone but Corey use my body." Rowan responded defiantly.

I smiled a little, ok, this isn't so bad.

"I see he's rubbed off on you. But think about it, you really wanna orphan your kids and leave behind millions of people who love you? Including your family and Corey?" The guy behind the camera--namely Dylan--spoke up.

Crap. He distracted her.

"I love my fans but I can't put them before my relationships' well-being. A-And Coreys' strong enough, he'll probably just take of our kids with Sabrina--shoot, my kids...." Rowan trailed off at the end.