Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3

Corey's P.O.V

"Corey, wake up, we need help downstairs! Row is going berserk on Sab and Sab is about to kill Row." Carmen yelled shaking me and running back downstairs.

"You know you can't wake me up every time Row is upset." I muttered not opening my eyes.

"Fine, but if someone dies it's on you." Carmen said running down the stairs.

I sat up at the sound of Row screaming at Sab. Did you hear that? ROW SCREAMING at her BEST FRIEND SAB. I jumped out the bed like it was on fire and ran downstairs. There was broken glass on the floor and Row was throwing plates at Sab. Sab seemed more like she was severely pissed than actually angry. Row on the other hand, looked like she could rip Sab's head off.

"YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'RE LYING TO COREY AND YOU NEED TO STOP." Sab yelled.

"I'M NOT A LIAR. DON'T CALL ME THAT, STOP CALLING ME THAT." Row screamed throwing a mug at Sab.

Liar? I thought about the shakiness in her voice last night as she swore she didn't cheat. Oh god..No, stop Corey--Rowan would never.

"Row calm down!" Dove pleaded holding her back as best as she could.

"I WILL NOT! LET ME GO!" Row struggled, throwing a knife.

"WHY SHOULD SHE LET YOU GO? SO YOU CAN LIE TO COREY WITHOUT US HOLDING YOU BACK?!" Sab accused, dodging it.

"NO. I'M NOT A LIAR." Row screamed, throwing a bowl.

"WOULD YOU RATHER MURDERER? BECAUSE WHERE YOUR HEAD'S AT YOUR GONNA BE ONE PRETTY SOON." Sab threw back.

"I'M NOT A MURDERER. IT DOESN'T COUNT." Row yelled searching around for something to throw.

"IT COUNTS, OK! YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOUR GONNA TURN INTO A MURDERER." Sab yelled as Row threw a knife.

"Sab, that's not necessary." Carmen squeaked trying to hold back Sab and dodge the knife.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Rowan screamed throwing another mug.

"QUIT THROWING STUFF. YOUR GONNA HURT SOMEONE." Sab warned dodging the mug as it shattered against the wall.

"THAT'S THE IDEA, ASSHOLE." Row screamed.

"WHAT'S THE IDEA? MURDER ME LIKE YOUR GONNA MURDER THE LIFE INSIDE OF YOU?!" Sab seethed making Row come out the kitchen and lunge at her.

"IT DOESN'T COUNT!" She yelled about to jump ON Sab to fight her.

"Hey, HEY, HEY!" I yelled grabbing her in mid-air and throwing her over my shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" Rowan screamed thrashing around.

"TELL COREY!" Sab yelled.

"IT'S NOT TRUE, WE DON'T KNOW." Row yelled, kicking my side and getting off my shoulder.

"IT'S TRUE, WE KNOW. FACE THE FACTS!" Sab yelled back getting teary eyed.

"WE DON'T KNOW!" Row screamed.

"WE KNOW. TELL HIM." Sab said throwing something at Row

"NO. IT COULD BE WRONG." Row said kicking whatever it was back at Sab.

"IT'S NOT! TELL HIM." Sab screamed.

"IF YOU'RE REACTING LIKE THIS, IMAGINE HOW HE WOULD!" Row pleaded.