Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas

Corey's P.O.V

When we got to the reception hall, which was right down the street, Rowan was pulled away from me again so that we can change into our "Reception clothes."

"You know, I haven't hung out my wife in like--"

"2 days, 9 hours, 12 minutes and..." Rowan said looking at a near by clock.

"14 seconds." She finished.

"Well, if you let us clothe her--"

"I'm perfectly fine with a naked Rowan..." I mumbled.

"Corey! Later." Rowan scolded in a whisper.

"You'll see her in 10 minutes. Now go change!" Sab scolded as well dragging Row to, God knows where.

I shook my head and chuckled to myself as I undid my tie. The groom doesn't really change for these things. We wear a suit for the ceremony, then we take the blazer-jacket off and keep the under, dress-shirt on. That's it. Literally jacket on, then off. But, the bride...well I had to leave yesterday evening because its "bad luck" to see the bride before the wedding so..

Pretty soon, Row was back in the room wearing a much shorter dress than before, and she was now wearing just a tiara, not the tiara-veil. The dress reached to her knees, was 2 inches away from being skin tight and hugged her curves, which made for a happy me. She grabbed my hand squeezed it before we heard the announcer call our names.

"Mr and Mrs, Corey Fogelmanis!" The guy announced

(A/N I swear at wedding they say, Mr. and Mrs. Bob Dubleberry, instead of Mr. and Mrs. Dubleberry. It's ridiculous.)

"Oh, that's us!" Row said happily.

"Yeah it is." I chuckled at her excitedness.

We ran into the room, hand-in-hand, and everyone clapped at our entrance. The reception was more of a 'All You Can Eat Buffet'/'Dance Party' than a wedding formality. Eventually Row got called out by Dove, unexpectedly.

"Ok. So, 10 years ago, Mrs. Fogelmanis over there beat me in a sing off. I want a rematch right here, right now. Still got the pipes, 'manis?" Dove challenged.

"You bet, Cameron." Row responded walking to the middle of the dance floor and getting a mic.

"Only, no outside help this time. *cough cough* Sabrina *cough cough*" Dove declared walking up to Row smiling.

"You got it. DJ, you are now the judge of this. What song we doing?" Row asked.

"Me, myself and I" The DJ said playing that track.

"Wooh, ooh, it's just Me, Myself and I. Solo ride, until I die, cuz I got me for life. Wooh, ooh." Dove started.

"Wooh, ooh, I don't need a hand to hold. Even when the night is gold, I got that fire in my soul." Row sang with 5x more power than Dove did.

"I don't need ANYTHING, to get me through the night. 'Cept the beat that's in my heart, 'cuz it's keeping me alive." Dove came back stronger.

"I don't need, ANYTHING, to keep satified. 'cuz the music does me good, and gets me everytime like--" Row came back just as strong as Dove did.

"Bum, bum-bum, bum-dum-bum, b-dum-bum, b-dum-bum. Bum, bum-bum, bum-dum-bum, b-dum-bum, b-dum-bum. Like:" They sang together.

"Bum, bum-bum, bum-dum-bum, b-dum-bum, b-dum-bum. The music does me good and gets me.." Row sang