Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3

Corey's P.O.V

After Row's peaches accident, she fell asleep even though it was barely 5:00 pm. I put her down in our room and then headed downstairs. Sab was really worried about Row and Dove was freaking out cuz' she thought she put something in the pie that poisoned Row.

Carmen refused to go home until she saw Row and Sab agreed. Then Dove pointed out the fact that Row might not wake up until tomorrow and Sab went into hysteria. So now, I'm tending to an all girl sleepover in my own house. Yay *note my sarcasm*

"Guys, really, she just got a little sick from the food. She's not gonna spontaneously com-bust or something." I sighed watching Sab and Dove set up a makeshift bed on my bedroom floor.

"Well, then why should we have to leave?" Carmen said bringing in pillows.

"Fine, stay, but you do realize we have guest rooms and Sab you live NEXT DOOR." I stressed as they snuggled into their little matress.

"Thanks but we girls would rather sleep next to Row, together....on the floor like a real sleepover." Sab explained whipping out her pillow and closing her eyes.

"It's only 5:23" I pointed out.

"Your right..." She sighed, sitting up and taking out her phone instead.

"You've gotta go, by the way." Dove said pushing me out my own room.

"Why are you kicking me out?" I asked as we reached the steps.

"You can't sleep in the same room as us." She squeaked.

"That's PERVERTED Cor." Sab called from my room as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"We had sleep overs on set all the time!" I called back.

"Yeah, before I grew real ta-tas. Now go, you sound douchey!"

"Yeah, totes nasty. You're on the couch." Carmen yelled.

"Here." Dove said shoving a blanket and pillow in my arms and running back into my room.

I just got kicked out of my own bedroom. What the hell..... I shook my head and went downstairs to the couch. My phone started ringing as soon as I turned on the T.V. and I felt like screaming. Row was right, we really do have to jet off to the Bahamas for peace & quiet. I turned down the T.V. and answered the phone as un-irritated as I could.

***

"Hello?" I answered pretty dryly.

"Hi, Corey, it's Colleen. You did an interview with me a few years ago...." A perky voice announced.

"Oh yeah, you're from FanLaLa. Hi." I said a little less irritated since it's someone I "know"

"Yeah. So, you remember my daughter, Lilly? She became a huge Broadway actress lately and right now she has the honor of helping Cast the Broadway version of Aladdin." Colleen explained.

"Oh, that's great, I'm happy for her. I've heard of a Lillian Reynolds on Broadway but I didn't think it was the same person. Isn't she only 22?" I recalled.

"Yes she is, but she's been doing this since she turned 19 because an English Performing-Arts School helped her get there. Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this is because Lilly told her director about you and he checked out some of your work. He's seriously impressed. He wants you for the role of Jafar, and he says you'd get to be it for the whole season and on the tour, that's until November! Corey you wouldn't even have to audition." Colleen pitched happily.