Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love

(A/N One month later)

Rowan's P.O.V

I bounced happily as Corey rolled his eyes, handing me my purse--which he had taken away from me like a huge jerk.

"I swear Rowan you are picking up one outfit for the interview tomorrow," Corey said sternly.

"Mhm...five?" I tried.

I pecked him on the lips as we got out the car and he shook his head firmly.

"One." He repeated.

"Three?" I asked, biting my lip.

I kissed his cheek sweetly and he chuckled, smiling at the ground.

"One, Rowan." He laughed.

I stopped and grabbed his face pulling his lips to mine quickly, kissing him deeply and then pulling away. I pulled my hands from his clean looking but apparently stubbly face and scrunched my nose.

"You need to shave." I chuckled.

"Oh do I? I'll do that after we pick up your one outfi--"

I kissed him again and he laughed, pulling me away from his lips slowly.

"Two. Two outfits." Corey smiled.

"YAY!" I squealed.

I ran into the fancy boutique, pulling Corey behind me and squealed harder. When we got in I went straight for the designer rack. Corey turned me around and pushed me lightly to another rack of clothes.

"We're rich, Corey--act rich!" I huffed.

"I will drive your cute ass to Walmart. Spend more than $200 dollars and I cut up your credit card." Corey threatened.

"You think my ass is cute?" I giggled.

He nonchalantly pinched my ass and I gasped slapping him. He laughed and shrugged.

"It's a'ight." He joked.

"It'll look AMAZING in that Dior dress right over there--"

"Or this no brand dress right here." He smiled.

I ended up convincing him to let me get the red Dior dress, a black "crop top" that came with a cute black power suit like bottom, a blue sundress with three different sunglasses and a beige floppy hat, a cute (maybe a bit short) lavender dress with a fun design and these super cute sea-glass lavender shoes that looked like what I imagine Cinderella's glass slipper looked like.

"There, only two outfits." I smiled.

"Rowan, that's 4 outfits, three sunglasses, a sun hat and glass shoes. What am I gonna do with you?" He sighed.

"You love me enough to cough up 100 more bucks for that purse over there." I squealed.

~~

After Corey lugged all my shopping bags into his car we decided to explore the city of love together. I was on his back as we went through the small town we were in, which was super beautiful. Corey and I ended up strolling through this couples park which was amazingly beautiful and Corey smiled when he saw a patch of grass filled with yellow sunflowers. He ran towards it and yelled with joy--

"CANNON BALL!"

I made a hybrid sound of a squeal and a scream as we rolled through the flower field and while Corey laughed I held back my own giggles, hitting him on the shoulder.

"COREY!" I gasped.

"Oh lighten up, we're still young--have some fun would ya?" He laughed.

I giggled and crawled on top of him, laughing as I threw a handful of dirt in his face. He spat out tiny specks and shook his head.