Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary

Lol, happy thanksgiving?

Rowan's P.O.V

(A/N TRIGGER. TRIGGER. Graphic depictions of rape. SO BE PREPARED TO KILL ANYTHING THAT'S NEXT TO YOU.)

When I woke up I was in a hotel room where the blinds were shut and the door had a bolt lock on it. I blinked and realized I was sitting in a corner. I popped up and headed for the window to see if the fall was really high but then two strong arms grabbed me. I looked at the face of that idiot Ryan and fought with everything in me to get free.

"Whoa firecracker, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want." He said grinning wickedly.

"Don't you dare touch me." I spat.

"I think I'll do whatever I want, Rowboat. And you'll be a good girl and let me or else I'll shoot you." He threatened.

I heard a gun click and winced. I hear that sound way more than I should. I turned to Dylan in the side of the room with a silver pistol and a camera. What sicko would want to record this?!

"Go ahead. I'd rather die than let anyone but Corey use my body." I said truthfully.

I'm not like Corey, death does scare me. But dishonoring Corey is petrifying.

"I see he's rubbed off on you. But think about it, you really wanna orphan your kids and leave behind millions of people who love you? Including your family and Corey?" Dylan spoke up.

Shoot. They have a good point.

"I love my fans but I can't put them before my relationships' well being. A-And Coreys' strong enough, he'll probably just take of our kids with Sabrina--my kids...." I trailed off at the end.

"Exactly. You think we're monsters? Isn't a lady who puts her partner over her own blood the biggest monster of all?" Dylan said succesfully getting in my head.

I looked down at my oxygen tank. I know that I can breath without it for almost an hour now...maybe I could hit them over the head with it and run. Before I got the chance Dylan said something that made me even more scared than before.

"And for once Corey isn't here to save his precious princess." He said in baby voice.

I'm screwed then. I can't fight and Corey has always been the one who saved the day. I looked at Dylan and dropped my gaurd which gave Ryan the window to pick me up. I screamed and thrashed around wildly. He pressed me into the bed in the room and I felt my stomach flip. This is actually happening. Oh my gosh. NO, please God no.

"NO, PLEASE! HELP SOMEBODY!" I screamed.

"Oh, shut up." Ryan scoffed rolling his eyes.

I regret wearing a dress to this party. He rolled it up and yank my underwear down forcefully. I screamed for help and closed my legs. He pushed them apart and held me down so that I couldn't move. I have never screamed so hard in my life.

"HELP! HELP!" I shouted.

Ryan pulled down his jeans and then his underwear. I shut my eyes not wanting to look at him and prayed to God that the sun would burn out before he had the chance to do anything. I screamed protests and soon my prayer became, dear God please make him not be big. I yelled so hard that I started choking and a sloppy kiss was placed on my mouth. When he pulled away I opened my eyes and spat on the bed. Ewww.

"So glad this isn't gonna be painful on my part." Ryan laughed evily.

Then he did it. He pushed into me with so much force I jerked upward. I screamed at the overwhelming pain. Not like the sting I get right before it turned to pleasure, it actually burned. I wasn't wet or ready in anyway so the "dryness" made me scream harder.