Ch. 10 Work From Home

Rowan's P.O.V

I woke up this morning in my warm bed, cuddling with one of my babies' future teddy bears and in an amazing mood. That's me though. Sab on the other hand.... Well, Sab was next to me--on the floor--with a toilet paper roll and a half eaten purple apple in her hands--along with puke and drool in her hair. She was moaning in pain and her clothes were a mess. This is why I don't party like a crazy person. See I know the guys are gone, they took their party over to Sab's house next door. But I knew the girls were here.

I was extra careful on my way to the bathroom so that I didn't step in whiskey or puke or sex juices or whatever. When I walked into Corey and I's grand bathroom though, Dove was passed out in the jaccuzi style tub with a chair from the downstairs table as a very crooked usless pillow. Her hair looked crispy and still enough to break if you touched it. She was also shirtless, like as in with no bra either. Just in my jeans --that she stole just to not be in her dress-- and her boobs hanging freely. I threw a towel over her, closed the door and decided I'd shower in the guest bathroom.

On the way there I saw Sarah asleep in the nursery. Literally inside of a crib. I'll have to disinfect tthat just in case she and Peyton got down last night, also make sure that everyone knows that room is off-limits. Especially since she has a half eaten cookie dangling from her tangled hair, a pacifier in her mouth (THROW AWAY) and the neck of a bottle of Vodka that half- smashed on the floor. Thank you so much God for making me not get that carpet.

Carmen was in the most sain spot. There was a random couch for decoration at the back of this wide hall that are up front-side from the steps, she fell asleep on there. Her mak-up looked like a night mare but she looked so cute & funny with a pillow nestled to her chest and a jumbo shrimp stuffed in the pocket of Jack's jacket which was her blanket. I slipped past her and opened the guest bathroom door.

I slipped of my PJ's and stepped into the shower. I removed the shower head and turned on the pipe to run the water all over me. I started humming a tune and thinking about how much I miss Corey. It's ridiculous, it's like I put up this happy face when he calls and as soon as we hit 'end call' I wanna curl up and cry. I wish he didn't have to work, but we need money don't we? I know he has to put in the hours, I probably just make it harder when I bother him..Hey, that ryhmed alittle.

"I ain't worried 'bout nothing, I ain't worried none--nada. I'm seeming pretty impatient but I know you gotta; Put in them hours, I'mma make it harder.....I'm sending pic after picture--wanna get you fired." I sang to myself quietly.

That's not that bad. Maybe if I make a few more words and sing it to Sab she can turn it into a hit. That would never happen in my dreams, but maybe in her's. Maybe in her's it'll be real. I finished showering, brushed my teeth and smiled when I saw my stomach. I looked pregnant! I have a baby bump that extends three inches out.

(A/N Trust me that's more than it sounds.)

I'm so happy, my babies are growing! I can't wait to meet them, today I'm official five moths pregnant. I'm also officially planning the babies shower-- I'm the equivalent of half way through this pregnancy so I want my babies' party to happen soon. I hope I get tons of clothes and diapers and stuff, I really want to be prepared when my kids come. In fact maybe I can brain storm some names today...

I wrapped a towel around myself and headed back to my room. Sab was sitting on the floor but she had her head on her knees.

"Morning..." Sab moaned tiredly.

"Morning, hangover?" I asked sympathetically as she nodded.

"Remind me never to do...whatever last night was again." Sab sighed closing her eyes.