Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab

Rowan's P.O.V

"Corey, get your butt down here!" I screamed up the stairs.

"Coming, Princess." Corey called, running down to me.

"About time, you know I've never met a guy who takes longer to get ready than I do." I mocked, poking his abs.

"And yet, you're married to one and the mother of his child. Let's go, James said we gotta be at his office by 12:30 and it's 12:19." Corey said, checking his watch and then using his free hand to grab mine.

"And whose fault is it that we have 11 minutes to get somewhere 2o minutes away?" I asked sarcastically as we walked to his car.

About three years after Corey got me my car, he decided to get himself a car too. He didn't get a fancy one like mine though, he ended up get a Benz but it was more a really spiffy van than a super fancy car. It was much more practical though because it held more people than my car and it actually has a roof-- my car embodies the downside to a convertible that doesn't...un-convert-- so that when it rains or is too hot, we have an actual shelter in our own vehicle.

"Hey baby, in there, could you make my wife less sarcastic please? Thank you." He said helping me into the car and then heading to his side.

"Har har, so funny." I laughed sarcastically again.

"You want the radio on?" He asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Can we listen to a pop station today?" I asked turning on the radio and flipping through the channels.

"Sure, but nothing that Justin Bie--"

"TOO LATE!" I yelled cutting him short as I landed on my favorite station.

"Hey there L.A, happy Monday! We're kicking off the week with the biggest hits from ten years ago, today, starting with Justin Bieber's Sorry. Enjoy!" The radio announcer...announced making me squeal and Corey moan frustratedly.

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty." I sang along with the radio.

"How is this dude still famous? He's been doing this since he was 14, he turned into a total douche and he's STILL famous at 32. SERIOUSLY WORLD?!" Corey yelled at the sunroof.

"He changed, the rest of the world sees it, why can't you? In the words of Justin, IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?!" I sang happily.

We drove much faster than we probably should've but--whatever. Hopefully we don't get....dead and stuff.

"OK, we're here, turn off the radio." Corey said shutting it off and sighing in relief.

"Hater." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Why thank you." Corey said taking advantage of my tongue being out and kissing me.

"Corey!" I gasped turning red.

"Whoops, my lips slipped." He chuckled.

"How are we here so quickly anyway? It's been like less than 5 minutes." I questioned confused.

"No traffic, everyone's at work and I drive fast." Corey explained, jumping out the car and coming around to let me out.

I took his hand and we walked into the lobby of the hospital. Corey talked to a nurse at the check-in desk and she lead us to the door to Dr. Diamond's--I mean James' office. We walked in and the tall brunette, I've seen a million times before turned to us happily. He bro-hugged Corey and then hugged me regularly.