Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties

(filler and un edited but i'll double. phone broken and im supposed to be in bed)

Rowan's P.O.V

I blinked my tired eyes open and slowly smiled at the light blue eyes staring into mine. I felt warm under the covers, snuggled into Corey's bare body and tangled our legs more. I snuggled farther into his arm and stared back at him.

"You were watching me sleep?" I asked quietly.

"Yah. I wanted to make sure you're breather didn't fall off and stuff." He rasped.

"You did sleep though, right? 'Cuz the--"

I looked at the clock. Let's see after the third time it was around 4 am and it's 7 am now.

"3 hours of sleep you would've gotten is important." I finished.

"I'm not tired. Besides, Cowan/Belle & Cj's parties are today. Oh yeah, and it's Belle & Cj's birthday. Plus Jack and what's-her-face are coming over later. I sort of said they could crash here so....you and what's-her-face gotta sleep in the guest room." He smiled.

"Ok, first of all she's you're sister in law. Carmen. Two, I assume Jack is sleeping in here which leads to three, you do know that both you and Jack are taken right...?"

He laughed.

"He's my bestfriend, okay, nothing more and you know that."

"Pop quiz: Half-a-year with me or Jack in Fijji?!" I asked quickly.

"Jack." He answered automatically.

"You just bought yourself no sex for half a year, mister." I giggled.

"Please, you can't live without me (A/N For lack of better term;) going down on you." Corey teased.

OOh, I hate it when he's right!

"....I don't like you anymore." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Really? Then explain why I can simply reach down and suddenly I'm brushing paradise?"

As he said that he reached down and poked my area-code and I laughed, pulling my legs from his so I could pull them up and hold them by the knees.

"Don't start what you can't finish." I warned, giggling.

"I always finish, babe." He smirked, winking.

"You're lucky I like your face." I laughed.

"Thought you said you didn't like me?" He gasped.

"Shut it, idiot." I giggled.

I pecked him and suddenly our bedroom door burst open. I screeched and pull the sheets over my head. Corey laughed.

"IT'S THE TWINS BIRTHDAY AND YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT PRESENTS OR A CAKE OR DECORATIONS OR COOL THINGS!!!!!" Cowan and Sabrina more or less yelled.

"Please knock at all times, oh and STOP YELLING!" I called through the sheets.

"Well come on! Let's go buy the whole Toys R Us and a private island...and a section of Disney World!" I heard Sab yelled.

I felt either her or Cowan grip the sheets and I screamed. Too late.

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES!" Cowan screeched.

She covered her eyes and Sabrina barely flinched.

"I've Rowan naked a million times and I've seen Corey nak--"

I shot her a look and rose my eyebrow. She backed up and Corey tried to get off the bed but I grabbed his hand.

"She's seen...you...naked?!" I seethed.