Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2

Rowan's P.O.V

TODAY IS THE MELANIE MARTINEZ CONCERT! Squeee! I dashed around the house excitedly making sure everything was in place. I was already dresses in purple jeans and a white T-Shirt with the "CryBaby" album cover on it. Corey was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. Cowan pretty much lives with us now, and I really don't want to think about finding her permanent parents so we decided to let her stay home. Sab will be there just in case she's the type of 12-year-old who needs to be watched....or if she's the type of 12-year-old who doesn't mind hanging out with a 28-year-old woman who's like 16 at heart.

Corey and I were about to leave and I was having a hard time getting my body out the door. I just needed to make sure my babies (Including Cowan--#Attached) were OK.

"Cowan's allergic to shellfish, Cj is afraid of the dark and Belle is a really heavy sleeper but if she wakes up and she's not crying make sure she stays awake. Oh, their baby formula is in the cabinet and you guys can order pizza with the emergency credit card. Oh and--" I informed while Sab and Cee were pushing me out the door.

"I'll be fine Row, I'm 12 not 2." Cee smiled.

"And I'm practically 30, I can take care of a few kids." Sab laughed.

They finally pushed me out the house but I turned back around anyway.

"Maybe I should just--"

"Rowan, I love you but get in the car or I'll never kiss you again." Corey threatened.

"Oh please, that's punishing yourself." I giggled.

"Hey, I said I'd never kiss you again, I can do other things." Corey smirked patting my butt.

"OLD PEOPLE SEX-TALK! GROSS." Cee gagged covering her eyes.

"Bye Sab, later Cee" Corey chuckled picking me up bridal style.

"Bye! Be safe, turn off lights, no yelling, don't open the door for strangers--LOVE YOU GUYS!" I called while Corey started walking to my car.

"Bye!" Cee and Sab chorused closing the door.

Corey didn't put me down until we got to the car door. He put in the passenger seat and hopped in the driver's. I haven't been in this Lamborghini in 3 months. Wow. We really do need a vacay from being adults. The concert was downtown in the cross-center so the drive was about an hour. We actually drove through a the sun-setting and when we got there the moon was out.

I expected to have to show our tickets and then they'd show us our seats but someone was waiting for us. A tall, half-bad, English guy was waiting by our car. He took our tickets and handing us those V.I.P necklace things before escorting us to a spot backstage. When we stopped in front a girl with shoulder-length black hair I started wheezing. Mostly because she was wearing an old doll-like dress and was humming beautifully. IT'S MELANIE!

"Mrs. Martinez, Sabrina's friends are here." The guy announced.

"Yonce, I told you call me Melanie." She laughed turning around.

I was greeted by the familiar gap-toothed (cute AF), crazy haired (her bangs were blue and gray), adorably child-like (Doll dress, holding an old teddy bear)Melanie Martinez. I was about to squeal and ask to hug her but when she saw us her eyes got wide. She hugged us and squealed....at us.

"OMG! It's Rowan and Corey! I didn't think you guys would come because I heard a rumor Row had twins last month. But...your so in shape." Melanie smiled.