Ch. 11 Babies Shower

(Still lazy, srry)

( Three months later, L.A Mansion, Row- 8 1/2 months pregnant.)

Corey's P.O.V

I get to go home today. Back to my bed, my L.A, my friends and most importantly Rowan. Row is dues in two weeks, and she hasn't had her baby shower. Well 'babies' shower. She wanted me to be there. So it's scheduled for about....10 minutes after I land--which happened 20 minutes ago.

After going through baggage I went to the are where people meet up with their rides, friends, family, really anyone there for you. I saw Row and Sab standing in the corner looking for me. I walked over stealthily and creeped behind Row. Sab saw me but I made a 'shh' sign so she pretended to still be looking for me.

"You know for the first time in three months you don't seem that happy to see me." I said from behind her.

"COREY!" She squealed turning and hugging me.

"Hey, Princess." I greeted.

"What no hug for the LBF?" Sab asked opening her arms.

"LB what?" I asked huggin her.

"Lover's Best Friend. Just like Best Friend's Lover, keep up!" Sab teased.

"Ok, fun banter--really it is, but my party is starting in 10 minutes so let's go!" Row urged interlacing our fingers and pulling me out to the parking lot.

Today, I learned two valuable lessons. The speed limit depends on how late you are for something and seatbelts don't work when a pregnant lady is driving.

When we got to the house Row pulled me out the car leaving Sab behind.

"Oh I get it, ditch your BFF who's lived with you for four months just so you're not lonely for your husband." Sab huffed.

"That's pretty much it." Row giggled and then turned to me, "Act surprised."

She opened the door and all the lights we're off. They flicked on quickly and a third of our old cast of GMW plus our family members jumped out and yelled 'surprise.'

"All this for me? Thanks guys." Row gushed sounding actually surprised.

Well I did marry an actress. The party was kind of a treasure hunt for me and Row. We got a 'scroll' that had riddles on them that should help us find the gifts.

"Ok, read the first one babe." Row said looking at the paper.

"Your first present is in place that always amuses whenever Rowan is trying to use it." I read chuckling.

"Well that's obvious." I smiled.

"What? Where is it?" Row asked making the entire room laugh.

"The kitchen." I pointed out and she turned pink.

"I could cook if the pot would stop be burning hot and the food would taste good without all that preperation." Row defended giggling.

"Come on..." I chuckled.

We walked into the kitchen and everyone followed to watch. We checked the fridge, the oven, the cupboards and still found nothing. Just as we we're gonna ask for another hint Row opened the pantry.

"Found it!" She announced taking out and armful of stuff.

There was a baby bag that had baby bottles, bowls, & spoons inside of it. There was also a container of baby formula & a box of a 32-pack baby food itself. I smiled and Row came over to read the next clue with me.

"Your next gift is needless for say but only the hint: where your baby was made." Row read blushing.

"Well, no need to explain that one." I quipped making everyone laugh.